Tease (Azula!)

(Fire Bender.)

You grew up with Azula, having a crush on her since forever basically obsessed with her.

Requested by: Anonymous!

Dialogue prompt:
"You gotta Stop doing that." "What?"
"Saying things that make me want to kiss you."

:)

~~~
Third Person!
(Age 7)

"{Y/N}! Go get my little brother please." Azula crosses a leg over the other, acting like she was in a little throne.

"Yes, your highness!" The little {h/c} girl runs off to find the little prince, finding him with Mai who were playing around the pond.

"Zuko! Azula needs you she said." Putting your arms behind your back with a big grin, your two front teeth missing. He lets out a little groan, Mai standing there with a glare. Zuko runs out as Mai tries to follow you stop her.

"Your highness only called for Zuko." Giving another toothless grin before skipping back to Azula.

(Age 10)

"{Y/N} why do you bother me so much." The Fire princess rolls her eyes, crossing her arms as the girl next to her wearing a guard costume  doesn't stop following her.

"Well because I love you!" She tells giddily, shrugging.

"Go bother someone else, Im doing something right now." Azula shoos the poor girl away who just frowns for a second before smiling again.

"Okay! Call me if you need protecting."
{Y/N} puffs out her chest confidently, marching out of the room.

"As if I need protection." You hear but don't see the little blush that forms on The princess's face.

(Age 12)

"You know, your highness, you're so pretty."
{Y/N} chuckles, laying upside down on Azula's bed as the princess herself was looking in the mirror, fixing up her hair.

"Shut up, you pest." The raven haired girl scowls trying to hide the blush that was forming.

"What? I'm just saying the truth." You sit up normally, looking at her through the mirror.

"I don't get why I let you stay around me." Placing the little tiara..? (I don't know what it's called) in her bun, turning to face the newest guard that was on her bed.

"You secretly love me and you know it~" you sing out, getting up and escorting the princess to the dinning room.

"You can go now." Azula shoos you off and as you were about to go you were stopped by Firelord Ozai.

"Actually, Azula as you know {Y/N} has recently became a guard and after a lot of thinking I want her to be your personal guard." He explains and you both gasp but for completely different reasons.

Azula gasped because she's getting stuck with you for more hours, 'hating' it but secretly loving that she's gonna be stuck with you.

You gasp because you can see her more of course and you have an actual reason to protect her.

"Father, I don't need protection." Azula laughs nervously, playing with her fingers as you look down at your feet.

"It's already settled, now eat your food before it gets cold." Ozai orders, his daughter immediately listening, not wanting to back talk him knowing that it won't end good take Zuko for example...

(Age 14)

"I don't get why you won't go out with me. I know you like me." {Y/N} teases like usual. She's been doing it a lot recently.

"That is absurd. You are just my guard that doesn't leave me alone." Azula snaps, reading a book while drinking tea.

"Whatever you say, gorgeous." {Y/N} chuckles noticing the small blush on The princesses face.

"You are so ridiculous." Azula whispers to herself, sighing.

A guard comes into the room and calls out to the princess.

"What is it!?" She yells, slamming the book shut, some of her tea spilling a bit, scaring the stupid guard. {Y/N} enjoys the scene.

"Uh lunch will be done in an hour." He stammers, Azula squeezes her hand into a fist, trying not to fire bend at him.

"That matters why? Just come get me when it's done!" She throws her arms up like it was common sense and he nods his head stuttering as he storms out of the room.

"They're so stupid, common sense is so not common I guess." Fixing herself before getting back to her book.

"You gotta stop doing that." {Y/N} sighs dreamily. Leaning against the wall.

"What?" Azula raises an eyebrow.

"Saying things that make me want to kiss you." She replies, adding a little wink in there, Azula gets super flustered and thinks for a moment before blurting out a snarky comment trying to be cocky.

"Do it then. Or are you just all bark and no bite." Azula musters, glaring at the girl in front of her.

You smirk and walk towards her, your hand slamming down on the book, your face now centimeters from her.

"I'll do more than just bite, your highness." Gently placing your hand on her throat, kissing her making her whimper and melt into the kiss.

Azula wraps her hand around the back of your neck, deepening the kiss, you wrap your free arm around her waist, getting her to stand up and lean against the desk.

You pull away.

"Now I got you wrapped around my little finger." Chuckling lowly as she scoffs but before she can speak you kiss her roughly.

Her legs wrap around your waist as you lift her up, going over to the bed and laying her down.

"The things I'd do to you, my fire cracker." You growl going down at her neck, going to leave a mark but a knock goes at the door, scaring the both of you, Azula quickly pushes you off her.

"What!?" Fixing her hair fast as you sit up and laugh earning a glare.

"Lunch got done sooner than I was told your highness." The same guard tells and Azula nods and he leaves.

"Guess we will have to carry this on later, huh?" You nudge her, walking away to leave her flustered and confused.