Power (Zuko) pt.1

(Firebender!)

Requested by: @blue_albarn

Based when Zuko tries to train Aang In Season three.

This will have two parts!

Dialogue prompt:
"Just because one doesn't look powerful doesn't mean they aren't. Keep it in mind next time, Princey."

<3
Your POV

Zuko. The firelords son. The son of the man who caused the whole 100 year war. We forgave him well Aang and Toph mainly. I'm with Katara on this one, he tried to kill us so many times.

Yes I'm a fire bender but I'm 117 years old, Aang and I were best friends and ran away together and you see how that went.

Not very good.

I earned my trust and it just seems like Zuko got it within a snap. It's stupid.

They all think I'm weak too! That's the main reason they trust me. Because I don't have my left arm, losing it to getting it frozen and getting some kind of infection having to get it cut off.  It happened back when I was 7 years old.

"Ugh, my bending sucks right now." Zuko speaks snapping me from my thoughts as he tries to bend fire and all that comes out is a little puff of flames. "Hm, not as great as you thought?" I snicker, putting my only hand on my hip as he glares at me.

"Like you can do any better, one arm." He growls, ouch...

"Don't test me. Prince one eyebrow." I comeback, only to get Aang to try and stop us from insulting each other. It's not like I'm gonna hurt the dude, he can't even defend himself it wouldn't be any fun. "Why not? It's not like you're gonna do anything." Smirking like he knows it all, oh honey you are so mistaken.

Getting up from my spot, flicking fire on my fingertips, my face probably looks like I'm about to kill someone. "Y/n he's joking! Really, no need to prove yourself." My best friend tries to get in front of me but backs away once he sees my glare. "S-Sorry." He runs over to Toph and Katara, where did Sokka go?

Doesn't matter.

<3
Third Person pov

Y/n then makes a big flame come from her hand, kicking her foot up, shooting lightening up at the sky making a big cracking sound.

Putting her foot into the ground and sending fire over to Zuko stopping right in front of him, snapping her finger she creates lightening to shoot in different areas, this all came from meditating and learning from the dragons.

Everyone's faces were pale, mainly Zuko's.

Y/n smirks bowing, but she wasn't done, fire comes up from behind her, like a water wave, looking up and seeing his scared face was all she needed, stopping the fire completely. Toph was the only one cheering as everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

"I don't really know what happened but it had to be awesome!" The short 12 year old girl yells out making the h/c girl grin like a little child. "Thanks, Toph!" Looking back at Zuko and taking in a deep breath.

"Just because one does not look powerful doesn't mean they aren't. Keep it in mind next time, princey." Sending him a wink before walking off to cool herself down and relax.

He was left speechless and slightly scared.

"What'd I miss?" Sokka pops out of nowhere, everyone face palms at the water tribe boy.

"Was it important? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" He gets defensive but everyone just ignores him continuing on with what they were doing before Y/n's little show.