Fear (Mai)

(You're a Firebender! You are Zuko and Azula's sister. You're Zukos twin sister.)

:)
~~~
Third Person
"Mai, are you awake?" You walk into your girlfriends room, tears rolling down your cheek.

"No, come back later." She groans, waving her lover away with one hand. "Oh sorry." You sniffle but that's caught her attention making her sit up.

"I'm just kidding weirdo, come here." Patting the seat next to her.

You wipe your tears and climb into bed, cuddling in her arms.

"Now tell me what's wrong you emotional one." Petting your hair, holding you closely. "I just had a nightmare, needed to make sure you were okay."

She smiles to herself. But frowns seeing that you are still shaken up about everything.

You were usually happy, not as hyper as Ty Lee but not as quiet and sad as Zuko.

To see you sad is something that literally breaks Mai, she can't handle you being upset. That's not your usual self.

"I'm right here." She tries to calm you down, kissing your forehead multiple times.

Your biggest fear was losing Mai.

"What's your biggest fear?" You suddenly ask, getting a weird look from her.

"Nothing." That's a lie and you could tell, she stiffened up when you asked and looked to the left, not directly at you.

"You can tell me the truth. My biggest fear is losing you." Tracing hearts on her stomach, she bites her lip, looking down at you.

"Mine is not being able to protect you." She whispers but you heard it, it makes you smile.

"My protector." You look up and cup her cheek with your hand, giving her a kiss.

"My weirdo." She responds earning a loud gasp from you. "Rude." You mutter earning an actual laugh from her which was lovely to hear. You'd want to hear it all the time but you know it's something Mai doesn't like to do.

"Your laugh is music to my ears." You sigh, flipping the positions so she's now in your arms, she hides her face in your chest.

You chuckle, kissing her head before the both of you fall asleep. Going to have to deal with Zuko and Ty Lee tomorrow.

~~~~
Very short.