{GB} How Sweet (Sokka)

(Genderbent Sokka. Her name will be Sosa pretty similar to Sokka. :) the others will be genderbent as well)

Requested by: me bitch

These are their names:
Zuko: Zuri
Mai: Meiji
Azula: Aiko
Toph: Tai
Katara: Kaid
Aang: Ai
Ty Lee: Ta-Kai
Iroh: Irene
Suki: Sachi
Ozai: Ofira

(Reader is a female. And a Water bender from the Southern Tribe like Katara and Sokka themselves)

In Season one the first few episodes

P.D. : "Sosa is always trying to be a hero."
"{Y/n} got Ai kidnapped by not letting me fight them."

<3<3<3
Third Person

"Kaid! It looks like the same ashes from when we were little." {Y/n} whispers sadly, holding a basket full of food for the little ones. "Just protect the kids." He sighs, stepping out in front of their village to face the boat that was heading towards the wall. Sosa ending up falling with the snow.

"Dumb butt, get over here." You run to the taller female, your fingers pinch her ear as you drag her to everyone else. "Ow! That was so uncalled for." The brunette whines, holding the now red tipped ear. "Shh."

"Where is the Avatar?" Zuri crosses her arms in anger, and impatience. Just wanting her filthy hands on that Avatar that literally none of the village knows about. "Huh?" Kaid speaks up, confused like the rest of them.

"The Avatar, you guys had her!" She exclaims but everyone just kind of looks at her. Sosa was getting itchy to fight but {Y/n} kept her in place. The {h/c} girl was getting a wave of water about to come this way to hit the guards.

But it was shut down when Ai flew in, landing in front of the village. "Looking for me?" Kaid, Sosa and {Y/n} look at each other confused since Ai said she didn't know who the Avatar was. Sosa went to throw her boomerang. Getting caught in ice by the lovely girl next to her.

"Knock it off, You're not fighting this." {Y/n} exclaims, throwing her arms up and dropping the ice block in front of Sosa. The messy haired brunette huffs, picking up the ice block with a frown. Not because the stupid boomerang was in the ice but the fact that
{Y/n} doesn't think that she can protect the village.

Which she's very wrong by the way.

It all happened quick, Ai got taken to protect her new friends. The trio ran to the edge of the water. Kaid ready to get going and leave without anyone else starting his little rant. "Sosa! She saved us. I get you don't like her but-" "are you gonna keep talking are you gonna leave with us?" Sosa raised an eyebrow with a slight smirk. {Y/n} was grinning at the girl.

"Thank you!" Kaid exclaims, they go to turn to the village to sneak off but is stopped by their grandpa. "Where do you kids think you're going without a goodbye?" He chuckles softly making the two grandkids smile and hug him. Leaving you to awkwardly stand there. "What ya doing standing there? Get in here." Sosa comments, they open their arms pulling you in.

"You kids be safe." The older male sighs as they start walking over to get some things packed. "We will." Kaid reassures as they watch Sosa and you argue with each other about Zuri coming.

"This is all you're fault you know." Sosa growls earning a loud gasp from you. "My fault!?! You almost got us killed with your little boomerang!" You roll your eyes dramatically, slinging your bag over your shoulder. The brunette frowns as you walk off. "Like you could do any better." She mutters quietly, kicking the snow and storming off. Kaid takes a deep breath, saying his last goodbye to the village before running over to Appa and the girls who were still mad at each other. "Girls. Why are we arguing now?" The long haired 15 year old boy crosses his arms.

"Sosa is always trying to be hero." "{Y/n} got Ai kidnapped by Not letting me fight them." They say in unison. The younger one out of them huffs, closing his eyes to take a minute. "Figure this out right now. Or you're both staying here. You have 5 minutes." He sternly tells them, grabbing their bags and climbing up Appa.

The two glare at each other. "Why wouldn't you let me fight them?" Sosa starts angrily, putting her hands on her hips. You let out a shaken breath. "Is it because you think I'm weak?" You backed up as she got closer. Going to speak but gets cut off. "You were my number one supporter why didn't you let me fight them!? Protect you!" She gets a bit more angry and upset, starting to tear up. Stepping closer and closer to you but only for you to back up in fear. "I'm not weak! I can fight just like a bender!" A tear falls as she pushes you to the ground.

"I-I..." You tremble not knowing it was this serious to her. "What? Got nothing to say now?" Sosa growls, looking anywhere but your eyes. "I was protecting you. Smart ass." You mumble, looking down at your lap.

"Wait.. what?" The broad girl scoffs.

"I wouldn't let you fight because they are fire benders! Do you not remember who I lost my siblings to?!" You get up and push her back but this time she doesn't do anything. Just letting you do it. "I protected you. Sorry you didn't get to fight." Going to walk away, Sosa stops you by grabbing your wrist.

"Where are you going?" "Well we still aren't getting along Princess so I might as well stay." You say like a smart ass. Trying to walk off again but Sosa just grips your arm tighter. "Let go. All you're gonna do is argue with me more and it's annoying." You snap, but loosen up a bit seeing her sad blue puppy dog eyes that are truly sincere.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to protect you. I thought you didn't want me to fight because you thought I was weak." She looks down, letting go of your wrist. "You can stay, I understand you don't want to be around me." Giving a sad smile, you stand there for a moment and walk towards Appa. "What are you doing?" Sosa questions.

"We gotta get going to save Ai don't we!?" You smirk, the brunettes eyes light up and run after you, climbing up Appa. "You guys good?" Kaid raises an eyebrow and you both nod.

~~~
After finally getting Appa to fly you stared down at the water and ice bergs floating. "I'm sorry for pushing you." Sosa whispers, you shrug. "No hard feelings. You get to fight this next battle." You pull her into a hug.

"{Y/n} I like you... maybe even more than meat." She mutters causing you to laugh. "Maybe? Wow!" You push her off of you dramatically. "Okay a lot more than meat." Sosa kisses your cheek causing you to blush. "I like you too. Now let's beat some fire nation ass." You wink at the water tribe lover. Bending water to land on the boat.

Sosa just knew you were the one in that moment. And knew that she needed to protect you no matter what. She was a bit cocky and over confident but that's what you loved about her.