Sneaking around (Kyoshi)

(Air bender.)

Kyoshi's secret lover.

Dialogue prompt:
"I want the world to know about us, but our families hate each other." "They will have to learn to love each other just how we did."

:)

~~~
Your POV

"Bye father! I'm going out to get some berries." I lie, waving to my dad before running off into the woods where my girlfriend told me to meet her.

"Ky? You here?" I whisper shout, playing with my staff, as I look around not seeing her. She's almost 7 feet tall you would think- "AHmm!" Arms going around my waist and I get picked up, a hand going over my mouth so my screams get muffled.

If I get kidnapped I'll kick some ass.

"Shh, darling. It's just me." Oh it's my girlfriend. We're fine.

"Hi, my giant." I grin, standing on my tip toes and she leans down to kiss me. "I hate that nickname." She playfully rolls her eyes but I just shrug, putting my staff up against a tree.

"Deal with it." Pull her over to a fallen log and sitting down. "You look lovely." I tell her, obviously sarcastic as her hair was all messed up and make up was half washed off.

"I was in a hurry. Starting the training for water bending is not easy ya know." Pulling me onto her lap and giving me a kiss on my nose.

"You'll be the best avatar though." My arms laying on her shoulders, her hands placed on my hips.

"I wouldn't say that but thank you." She blushes causing me to chuckle, but getting into my head as usually it fades quickly.

Wishing we could always be lovey like this in front of people.

"My family is starting to get suspicious, Kyoshi." Kind of ruining the mood but it needs to be talked about.

"Same with mine." She looks down and my eyes start to water.

"Will we ever have a normal relationship?" Looking down at her chest, a tear falls but Kyoshi kisses it away, lifting my chin up.

"I want to tell the world about us, but our families hate each other." I continue, looking away at my staff hand crafted by my grandmother.

"They will have to learn to love each other like we did." She gives me a smile but I don't return it, more tears falling as I sniffle.

"Remember when we met, {Y/N}? We hated each other and now look at us." Kyoshi's knees jump up to get me to look at her but it doesn't do anything.

~flashback ~

{Y/N} had a basket in her hand full of berries, heading back to her home but out of nowhere someone bumps into her causing the fruits to fall out.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sor sooo not sorry." Kyoshi stops helping to pick up the berries and glares at the girl in front of her. "Ugh of course I bump into someone from the cursed family." The {h/c} girl scoffs, standing up after putting all the berries back in the basket.

"Excuse me? Your family is the one that is cursed." The giant girl puts her hands on her hips in a sassy manner.

"Whatever, watch where you're going next time or else." {Y/N} threatens, storming off leaving Kyoshi confused but unfortunately intrigued by the short air bender.

They ended up always randomly bumping into each other, turning into a friendship that soon became a forbidden relationship.

~end of flashback~

"Darling, I love you. Honestly with all my heart. What can I do to make you feel better?" She's a true softy but only to her ride or die.

"Tell the world. Even our family." You hesitantly say, looking up to her gaze that was in shock.

Eyes widened and mouth hanging open.

"Are.. are you uhm sure?" Rubbing the back of her neck and you smirk, nodding. "We do it together. I love you and I'll do anything so i want to know if our family still hate each other... and still forbid our love for another. Would you be up to running away with me?" Saying it all in one breath was tough, your girlfriend was speechless, not knowing what to say.

"I know it's stupid. I'm sorry." Going to get up but Kyoshi's grip on your hips get stronger, pushing you back down. "It's not stupid. But it's smart. I'm willing to take any risk for you." She grins, you return it and cup her face, kissing her.

"I don't want to force you into leaving your family though." {Y/N} whispers, rubbing the make up off your girlfriends face with your thumb.

"It wouldn't be forcing me to do much. My family is already distant from me." She shrugs, standing up while still holding you, your legs wrapping around her waist, her hands gripping your ass.

"Wanna get this over with?"

"Yes, as long as I'm with you." You kiss her again, your legs unwrapping themselves, she leans down so your feet can touch the ground and you guys pull apart.

"Let's do this."

~~~
Would anyone want a part two to this?