First thoughts (Jet)

(Earthbender.)

Requested by: Polli2123

Meeting Jet.

:)

~~~
Your POV

I ran away from my family, weird to say to be honest but it was for the better. They never loved me and I never loved them. I don't need them. I'll be better on my own.

Right now I'm on the Ferry to Ba-Sing-Se.

I keep feeling like someone is staring at me but there's too many people to tell who it is. Whatever, I need some sleep anyway.

Walking over to a different area that's empty and so I'm not surrounded by drooling men. Sitting down and so I'm leaning against a pole I close my eyes and hold my bag close to my chest. But before I close my eyes someone taps on my shoulder causing me to scowl.

But once I look up to see a really cute girl I freeze up and my face starts to heat up.

"Uh miss, you dropped this, I think?" He hands me a rock that is definitely not mine and probably no ones on this boat.

"No... I've never seen this before in my life." I chuckle, handing it back to him as he sighs shaking his head as he smirks. "This was really just a way to talk to you."

My lips twitch into a big grin, my face still a bit flustered but I pat the spot in front of me.

"Well, talk away rock boy." He laughs and sits down, fixing his hair.

"Rock boy? That my nickname you're calling me?" He nudged my arm as I smirk smuggly.

"I mean since I don't know your actual name I might as well give you a nick name." Nudging him back.

"Oh right, it's Jet." He sticks out his hand and I raise an eyebrow but return the little hand shake.

"{Y/N}." I smile softly, staring at all his features, him probably doing the same.

"You're very pretty." He suddenly speaks causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Uh... oh heh thanks. Y-you too." I stutter, wow great. That was amazing.

"Why thank you." He lifts up my hand and kisses it.

"Oh gosh." I look down. Not seeing his smug look that he has on his face.

"What I said is true, {Y/N}. You're very pretty and I would like to go out with you sometime." He confidently tells me and I bite my lip before looking up at him and taking a deep breath.

"I'd like that as well."

"Sounds like a date." He grins.