Hope! (Aang)

(Kyoshi Warrior. Best of the best)

Requested by: Anonymous!

:)

~~~
Third Person

"Don't be an idiot, Sokka." You glare at the Warrior wolf haired boy who just said your boyfriend probably won't be able to fight Ozai.

"He will heal, Katara saved his life." You exclaim, hope laced in your words as everyone gives you sad looks or in disagreement.

"He took a very large hit, {Y/N}. He's not even awake yet." Toph speaks up, not trying to be a downer just saying how she feels about the whole thing.

"Such friends you guys are." You stand up and storm into the room where your boyfriend is. You have hope that he will wake up and save the world. Not just hope but you know he will.

And you will be by his side the whole time.

"Aang, I don't know if you can hear me but I want you to know that uhm." You pause time take a deep breath, trying not to burst into tears.

"I want you to know that I believe in you. I believe you can save the world. Just please.. please wake up soon. Our friends are starting to lose hope." A tear falls down her cheek, thinking maybe they were right. Maybe he won't heal and won't save the world from this war.

"I love you Aang. I truly love you with all my heart and will follow you to the edge of the world." Your hand slips through his hair that's growing pretty fast ever since he's been shot by the lightning from Azula.

You end up talking to him about everything that's been going on even though he can't even hear you or talk back. It just gives you some kind of comfort, ending up sleeping next to him in a chair holding his hand.

Waiting every day for him to wake up and when he does you'll be the first face he sees.

~~~

Just a little fluff!