Speak! (Zuko)

(Airbender. Aang's cousin!)

Requested by: @polli2123

Season one.
Collecting the frogs for Sokka and Katara.
I'm changing some things up a bit.

:)

<3<3<3
Your pov

I was carrying frogs with my little cousin Aang, it was pretty quiet for some reason. I look around and see what looks like a fire nation guard. Uh oh, the only person that needs to be protected is the Avatar, so I quickly grab Aang, pulling him behind a tree. "Take the frogs, run to Katara and Sokka. There's fire guards. But you need to get to our friends. I'll lead them away." I whisper, watching between his face and the guards that were getting closer and closer.

"What? I'm not leaving you-" "Aang, cure friends, save me later. Now go!" I push him and run up to the guards, waving my arms. Looking back to see my cousin running off making me smile. "Hey~ look at me! I'm the avatars cousin! And I know where he sleeps!" I teases, acting like a horrible actor, dancing a little bit, the guards grunt at me one goes to push me but a familiar voice speaks up.

"You know where the Avatar stays?" He asks me and I nod smugly. "I'm an airbender myself." I twirl my staff, they watch me intently. Zhao then whispers to a guard and I take this as my chance to start running but I don't get very far without getting grabbed.

I try to use my airbender to blow them away but it was no use they got me. Well shit this wasn't apart of my play.

~

I was tied up to some thing, my staff right next to me. "Using you we can lead the Avatar right to us." He laughs maniacally making me chuckle. "You really got it all planned out, huh?" I snicker, only to glared at but that don't stop me none.

"You say something little girl." He snaps and I grin widely, nodding my head. "Oh yes! What's your plan Zhao?" My eyebrows furrowing together, a smirk plastered on my face. "That's none of your business, you air nomad." Haha he's so funny don't you think guys? Got everyone reading this laughing their asses off.

Just to kick him in the face would be enough for me.

The door suddenly slams open to a guy in black wearing a blue/ white mask for the blue spirit. Oh~ shits about to go down. Fighting Zhao and then running to me and cutting my ropes, picking me up, I quickly grab my staff and he starts running off. I can use my legs I hope he knows this.

He runs from the place we were in, fire shooting at us but I use my air bending to send it other ways or just block it away from us. He runs into the woods, I hear inaudible yelling. It sounds kinda funny. But I jump out of the guys arms and start running myself. "Thanks for saving me man!" I grin after we stop to take a short break from running but for some reason he doesn't respond.

"Hey dude! I said something to you." Waving a hand in front of his face only to get my wrist gripped by him to stop me, understandable, I'm pretty annoying. "Not a talker, I get it. But seriously thanks." I smile softly and he nods his head slightly. I think this person is a dude. He doesn't have titties so...

"Can you talk?" I ask and he nods. I sigh, sitting on the ground. He must have a reason to keep the mask on. Is he hideous or something? Well why doesn't he talk though?

He grabs my wrist once again and starts running. He must of heard someone. I try to keep up with his pace but since he started running out of nowhere I stumbled and trip causing him to trip as well and fall. His mask falling off his face.

This is my chance, I snatch the mask and he sits up, dazed looking... it's Zuko... Prince Zuko. Shit! My cousins Emo enemy saved me!? Why!? "Give that back." He growls, going to snatch it back but I move backwards against a tree. "Look I'll go a different direction. I won't capture you or anything just give the mask back." He crosses his arms, he thinks I'm upset with him? I mean anyone would in my position.

"Why wouldn't you just tell me who you were?" I suddenly ask, surprising myself with my own words and I said them! "Because for obvious reason, idiot." He rolls his eyes and I smirk. "You can still change for the better." I shrug but he just scoffs, taking the mask from me as I was distracted. Dammit. I was gonna have some fun interrogating him.

"Just go back to your stupid friends and leave me alone." He grumbles causing me to smile a bit, I run up behind him and give him a hug. "We'll run into each other again. Hopefully you stay next time, Zuko. Thank you for saving me." I let go and run off, with a huge smile on my face not knowing that Zuko had one as well, with a slight blush across his cheeks.