Prison Lovers (Suki)

(Water/Blood bender, from the Northern water tribe, Yues sister. So you're a princess)

This is when Sokka tries to find his dad at the prison, Zuko goes with. Sokka and Suki never had something. You were in the group for a while before taken away by the Fire Nation guards.

:)

~~~
Your POV

Getting thrown into a prison cell was not the most comfortable to be honest. It hurt a LOT but I got right back up. "Other Cells are a mess so you two are stuck with each other." The guard shouts for literally no reason.

I look up to see Suki, the groups friend. "Princess {Y/N}?" She tilts her head and I nod, pulling her into a hug.

"Just call me {Y/n}." We both chuckle, letting each other go to sit down on the uncomfortable bed.

"How long have you been here?" Sitting criss cross, hands in my lap as she sighs looking at her knees.

"A few weeks. Don't really know the exact time but Azula found us Kyoshi Warriors, since I was the leader they threw me in here." Suki explains sadly, leaning on the wall, letting out a big huff.

"I'm sorry... but hey you're not alone now." I try to make her feel better. Only getting a small smile that quickly goes away.

"That's true but why are you even in here? The prison." Asking the question everyone has been wondering.

"I got caught by the Fire Nation. They knew I was with the Avatar they took me mainly to ask questions but when I wouldn't answer them they took me here. Oh and Zuko is with us now." Informing her the best I could, she looks at me with big eyes.

"Prince Zuko!? The one that attacked my village?!" Oh jeez I didn't know about that.

"Uh yes. That would be him." Cringing at her feeling as she was about to yell or punch something.

"Well it's good that he chose the better side." Biting her lip as she thinks, to be honest she's a very attractive girl. But I can't be thinking like that. I have to get out of here, help the Avatar.

"Yeah, do you remember the last thing that happened when we last saw each other..?" Fidgeting with my hands as I ask full of hope. Her face turns a light pink.

"Uh yeah. Of course I remember." She nervously replies, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Wanna uhm try it out again. This time we won't leave each other." She continues surprising me entirely.

"Really?!"

~ flashback ~

"You're leaving?" Suki drops her arms to her sides as you can't even look at her.

"Suki, this is my family I have to help them." You sadly tell her, going to grab her hands but she pushes away.

"We just started dating {Y/N}! And now you're leaving. You could stay with me." She exclaims and you shake your head.

"Su... I'll find you again. I promise." Grabbing her face before kissing her, then running off to Aang and the others.

~ end of Flashback ~

"I'm sorry I left, Suki. I never stopped thinking of you." I grab her hands and she looks me in the eye with a small grin.

"Same, you were all I could think of." She straddles my lap, cupping my cheeks in her hands.

"I missed you so much." She tells me before kissing me. I might actually like staying at the prison...

"I missed you too my prison lover." I mess with her causing her to laugh before pulling me into another kiss.

~~~~

This was a shorter one for sure but hope you liked it!