Mental (Azula)

(Fire bender.)

You are Azula's girlfriend

:(

~~~
Your POV

"{Y/N} I have to do this." My girlfriend of two years tells me as she looks practically insane. About to call her brother into an Agni Kai against her.

"Azula... I don't think this is a good idea. You aren't thinking straight." I grab her shoulders, tears forming in my eyes as she just scoffs looking away.

"You wouldn't understand anyway. Thought you would've had my back with this." She grabs my hands roughly and pushes me back.

"I don't want you to get hurt." I exclaim, she walks away from me but I just follow her.

"Then help me. We can get the upper hand." Azula tells me but I just shake my head sadly.

"I'm not helping you kill your brother. I'm gonna go find my family to keep them safe. You can always join us." I tell her, pulling her into a kiss and she actually kisses back.

"I love you {Y/n}." She whispers and I smile.

"I love you too, my fire cracker." She rolls her eyes at the nickname that she told me to stop with but we all know she secretly likes it.

I run off to the village and go home, finding my family hiding in the parents bedroom.

~~~
Three hours later.

"Mom I have to go check on her." I force my wrist out of my mother's grip.

"{Y/N} you're still my kid. You listen to me." She orders but I shake my head running off.

The guards move out my way once they see me.

There's Zuko and Katara but where's Azula. Did she die?

"Zuko!" I scream and he turns his head, Katara gets into fighting stance but Zuko shakes his head, he knows I would never fight him.

"{Y/N}?" He tilts his head, my mind overwhelmed with my thoughts of what happened to my girlfriend.

"Where's Azula? Where is she!?" Fire comes out of my hands not at him but to the ground.

"She's crazy, {Y/N}! She's not right in the head! We locked her up!" Katara answers and I glare at her. Was I talking to her? I don't think so.

"I asked where she was! Take me to her." I growl, storming up to him and he sighs and nods. Taking me to the cell that they had her in. Wearing a straight jacket and the guards move, letting me in.

I immediately fall to the ground lifting up Azula.

"Oh, my fire cracker I should've helped you." I cry, she was whimpering and trying to calm herself down but her mind was not in the right place.

"Don't touch me you peasant!" She screams pushing herself back into the wall making my face drop.

"Hun, it's me. Your girlfriend." I go to touch her but she tries to bite at me.

"Stay back! I would never date a peasant!" She scowls, tears form in my eyes.

Why didn't I help her in time? Why didn't I give her the love she needed..?

"You said you loved me. Don't you Remember?" My voice cracks but she just looks at me like Im the crazy one.

"Don't recall. Never said those words in my life." She laughs, hair falling in her face.

I should just go, this is not my Azula anymore..

Her thoughts took over. I don't think she will ever come back.

I turn around and leave, not seeing the sympathy in Azula's eyes.

~~~
Third Person.

Azula did remember {Y/N} but she didn't want her girlfriend to see her like this. So she pushed her away but little did she know {Y/N} was gonna come every day to help her get better and 'remember' her.