Its Beautiful (Zuko)

Requested by: @polli2123

(You are an Airbender! Aang's Cousin.)

~~~~
Your POV
"Do you guys know where Zuko is?" I run up to the GAang, crossing my arms. A bit exhausted since I can't find my boyfriend any where.

"He told us he went on a walk and to tell you he is by a tree..?" Sokka was a bit confused but Katara rolled her eyes stepping into the conversation.

"He said you would know but it's some flower tree."

Oh! Now I know. It was the tree we passed by earlier and it was like the only tree that had flowers.

Katara walks up to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Be careful."

She's been super uptight recently about Zuko. Not liking the fact that we're dating or that he's here in general.

Zuko and I started dating when we went to Ba Sing Se. What's weird about our relationship is it basically started off by my getting kidnapped by him...

Then he tried letting me go but I wanted to help him be better with himself and we both ended up falling for each other. I was there every step he took even the wrong ones because I knew he would get better.

And he did.

Anyways, right now I'm walking up to the stupid tree that my boyfriend is under. Staring at the sky.

"Hey, love." I sit down next to him after he jumps from me scaring him.

"Hi, beauty." He pulls me into his side, kissing the top of my head.

"The sun is about to set." He whispers.

It's our little tradition I guess you could say. Every other day we take a few minutes to watch the sunset and just be alone. Only a few words get spoken.

"I missed you." I mumble, laying my hand on his chest and my leg going over his leg.

"It's only been a few hours." Zuko chuckles but I just shrug in return.

"Still, I worry about you when you're gone." Sighing, closing my eyes as I feel his hand rubbing up and down my back.

"I'm sorry, beauty." Ah that beautiful nickname.

I turn to look at the sky and it's setting causing me to lift up really fast, My hand pressing onto Zuko's chest causing him to let out a big huff.

"Oh I love it everytime." Accidentally airbending  some flowers down on us due to my excitement. "Oops." I mutter but look back at the sky.

I look around and see a log that fell over under the perfect spot to watch the sunset. This was a good spot but that's even better.

"Zuko! Let's go over there." Lifting him up, pushing him Up with my airbending to help me out and rushing over to the spot, ignoring his complaints to slow down.

"You're way too hyper." He grumbles but I just chuckle. "But You're stuck with me." I sit him down and sit in his lap, hugging him.

Not noticing the smile on his face as he looks down at me and not the sunset.

"So beautiful." I compliment the sky.

"Gorgeous, I'd say." He smirks, talking about me causing my to blush and hit his shoulder.

"Shut up~" I whine, looking back at the sky, the blush not even fading.

"But it's true, you're gorgeous." He mumbles as his head lays on my shoulder. "You're annoying." I lie, looking the other way.

"You love me." He pokes my sides making me squeal. "I won't if you keep doing that!" Snacking his hands away, crossing my arms.

Staring at the sun setting, it's finally making more beautiful colors. It's so amazing to watch. Have these little moments with my lover, it's crazy that I'm the Avatars cousin... but also I'm the Soon-to-be Firelord's girlfriend.

But it's something I wouldn't change for the world.

Zuko lifts my chin up with two fingers and pulls me into a kiss. I immediately melt into, pulling his body closer to mine if that's even possible at this point.

"I. Love. You." He says in between kisses making me giggle. (I hate that word and I know some of y'all do but Shh)

"I love you too my prince." Our foreheads lay on each other's.

~~~~
Sorry it's kind of short I don't know how I could make this a bit longer so this is it.

Any more requests!?