Blind Love (Toph)

(You're an Earthbender, being the One of The Beifongs guards, mainly to look over their daughter; Toph. ALSO shes 15 instead of 12)

"{Y/N}!" I hear the girl yell for me. "Yes!?" Running over to her but she was just sitting by the pond.

"Toph you have to stop doing that. It scares me." Placing a hand over my heart, leaning against the bridge. "Sorry, just wondering if you could tell me about the pond again." She mumbles, I think for a moment. Smiling.

I go to sit down next to her. "What do you want to know." Placing my hand on her knee, not noticing the blush that covered her cheeks.

"What's in it. What do you see right now." I bite my lip, looking down at the water.

"I see... a bunch of little fish next to each other while a bit away from them there's frogs by their eggs. At the bottom there's bigger fish eating, but also hiding. The sun hitting them all making them glisten." Watch all their little movements, it's calming, something I wish Toph could see.

"Are there sharks?" She makes claws with her hands making me chuckle. "No, those are in the ocean you goof." Running a hand through my hair.

"Boring. Anyways, what did my parents say about letting me out?" She sits up straighter, my face falls into a frown.

"The same thing as always Toph Beifong.." I stand up, going to help her up but she smacks my hand away, getting up herself.

"I can sneak you out. I told you that." She shakes her head, covering my mouth.

"You speak so loud. Also I'm not risking you getting fired." We start walking around, she holds onto my arm like usual. "But you could walk freely even if it was for a few hours." I argue but she scoffs.

"Not happening {Y/N}. I'd rather have my best friend then walk freely for a few hours and risk her getting fired and never seeing... well being by her again." She explains, stopping to poke me in the face... I think she meant to poke my chest thinking I'm taller than I am..?

"Sorry." Her face turns red making me smirk.

"Trying to feel my face already? Toph all you had to do was asking." Nudging her, she rolls her eyes, hitting me in the arm. "Shut up."

"You're a lot Shorter than I thought." She tells me out of nowhere, i give her a death glare even though she can't see it.

"I am not short!" Crossing my arms, starting to walk away but she earth bends rocks around my feet, stopping me in my tracks.

She walks up to me and hugs me from behind. "I'm almost as tall as you!" She really isn't, shes like up to my shoulder but go off.

"No you aren't." Bending the rocks off my feet. And swiftly picking the back of her legs up to have her on my back, carrying her.

"Woah! {Y/N} PUT ME DOWN!" She screams as I jump up and down, running over to the pond. "Hm... really? You want to be put down?" I smirk, jump up to lift her up a bit higher.

"Yes! You heard me, loser!" Hitting my shoulder.

"You better not be by the Pond. I swear {Y/N}. I can't swii~ WOAH!" I push her into the water , she splashed around, scaring the fish away.

"IM GONMA KILL YOU!" She flings her arms around, gasping for air.

"You can touch, ya know?" Smirking at her as she flips me off making me roll my eyes. I jump in after her and lift her up, carrying her out of the water.

"I gotcha, weirdo." She growls I'm response jumping from my arms, lightly pushing me away.

~~~
Third Person!

Toph storms away from her best friend, cursing under her breath.

"Toto! I'm sorry... I was just trying to have fun." You nervously call out, jogging behind to catch up to her.

She tries not to laugh at you, continuing to walking, heading into the mansion and going up to her room as you yell behind her.

"Toto! I- let me make it up to you please." Pushing the door open before Toph could close it.

Toph turns around bursting into laughter. "I'm not mad at you, idiot!" Laying on her bed, patting the spot next to her having you sit down.

"That was mean. You scared me." You pout and Toph bites her bottom lip, opening her arms. "I'm sorry, but hey I'm on my bed wet and so are you." You lay in her arms but laugh at what she had just said.

"That sounded wrong, Toto." The raven haired girl blushes, looking away from you that's on her chest.

"Shut up, {Y/N}." She whines, you chuckle, bringing her hand to your lips, kissing it softly.

"I'm sorry, miss Beifong."

"Stop that." Toph pushes you off her, making you give her a weird look that again she can't see.

"What?" "Stop doing that stuff, kissing me on the hand and cheek!" She throws her arms up, you notice the ground lifts up a bit, scaring you so you back away.

Toph feels the movement of you getting scared making her furrow her eyebrows.

"{Y/N} that was an accident I'm~" "it's fine. I'm sorry I was kissing you." You lower your head, ashamed with yourself and embarrassed to say the least.

"No, I just-I love when you do it but it makes me confused." She confesses but it makes you feel worse.

"I'm confused... what do I say to this?" Grabbing her hand holding it with both of yours.

"Tell me you like me back or you don't." She simply says and you close your eyes snickering.

"Don't laugh, this is serious." You don't say anything back, just staring, you take a deep breath before grabbing her waist and pulling her into a kiss.

Once you pull away, her face was beet red.

"I like you, Toph." You whisper and she pushes you away causing you to fall on the ground.

"Oof." You groan and she stands over you before bending down and kissing your head.

"I like you too, jerk. That was for pushing me in the pond." She sits on top of you as your face heats up.

"Toph... wh-what are you doing." She grabs your hands and kisses them. "Just sitting here."

"I can see that, but why?" "I'm bored, this house is boring and I like you a lot so I want you to hold me." She lays down, and you hold her like said, she kinda forced you by throwing your arms over her.

Still you held her on the ground.