{GB} Home (Zuko)

(Zuri! Fem reader! Airbender. Ai(Aang's) older sister)

Requested by: no one.

Names:
Zuko: Zuri
Mai: Meiji
Azula: Aiko
Toph: Tai
Sokka: Sosa
Katara: Kaid
Aang: Ai
Ty Lee:  Ta-Kai
Iroh: Irene
Suki: Sachi
Ozai: Ofira

After the war. This is just a cute little imagine of you being jealous.

(Btw my next little thing to write will be modern Avatar:The Last Airbender!)

P.D: "you know I love you. Do you not trust me?" "I trust you, not these skanks."

🔥🔥🔥
~~~
Your POV

Dealing with Jealousy is easy, no problem. I don't care. It's fine. I trust my woman... she loves me. But once that skank touches her I'm throwing hands. These hands are rated E for everybody and it's about to be known to the Fire Nation.

Zuri looks over to me, giving a small smile that of course leave butterflies in my stomach. The affect she has on me is crazy and she doesn't even know how bad it is.

My girl looks back to the boys and females surrounding her. There was only about four people but still. Don't they have anything better to do with themselves. A hand finds their way to Zuri's arm making me lose it as the girl subtly flirts with her and Zuri being herself is completely oblivious to it.

I make my way to them, my hands in my sleeves. "Hey, Fire love. What's going on here?" I raise an eyebrow, yes the Fire nation knows Zuri is taken but no one cares and it's super frustrating. "Oh, we're talking about some new shops that the townsfolk have made." My lover says excitedly, causing my heart to burst with joy. It's rare to see her happy so when it happens it's so amazing to see.

"Sounds awesome-" "back to what we were saying... we think you should come open the shop." Did this girl really interrupt me? Putting a fake smile on my face, I gently pull Zuri's sleeve.

"One sec, love." She whispers, trying to listen to the people. I sigh and hold her hand, waiting for them to stop.

"Maybe we can hangout one time." Okay this is where I have to stop this. They obviously are not getting the fact that she's taken and a busy firelord.

"Sorry but Fire lord Zuri has business to attend. Lovely to meet you." I yank Zuri away with me, walking back through the gates, anger filling me. This isn't like me but I don't care. That was stupid.

Not noticing Zuri smirking as I storm inside. "What's wrong, Hun?" She whispers, my empty fist squeezes. "You're so oblivious it's ridiculous, Zuri!" I throw my arms up in the air, letting go of her hand.

"Hm?" Tiliting her head in confusion.

"They were obviously flirting with you." I scowl, cringing at the thought of them.

"Don't be silly, {Y/n}. We were talking." "And touching you, don't they know personal space?" I ask getting in her face, pointing her chest and then turning around and pacing back and forth.

"Maybe I am acting ridiculous but no one cares that you're taken! Nobody! They flirt with you everyday and it hurts to watch!" I explain, stopping and looking back at my girlfriend who looks lost in thought before letting out a big sigh.

"Why don't you say anything?" She asks and my face scrunches up. "You would think you would shut it down so I didn't have to say anything." Rolling my eyes, fixing my air bending outfit. Even though I live in the fire nation I still choose to wear my clothes. Aang and I are the last airbenders I'm keeping the heritage well known and all that.

"I'm super oblivious to this stuff, hun. I'm truly sorry." She reaches out to touch me but I'm still irritated so I back away.

"You know I love you. Don't you trust me?"  Her voice cracked a bit making me feel a little guilty. "I trust you. Just not those skanks." I frown, crossing my arms. She closes her eyes for a moment, pausing before letting out a little laugh.

"What's so funny?" I pout.

"Nothing, you're just cute." She pulls me into a hug, kissing the top of my head. "I'll try to be more aware of this flirting, okay my fire cracker?" I hum, melting into the hug but push back a bit.

"Fire cracker?" "Mhm.. you remind me of a fire cracker since you always snap at people." She laughs at her own joke as I glare at her. "Wow." I start to walk away as she was still laughing.

"Wait... don't... don't go! Fire cracker!" "Don't call me that!" I groan, not looking back but I can hear her running, trying to catch up to me.

"I'm sorry." "Whatever." I mumble, being pushed into her side.

"Give me a kiss." She makes kissy noises. Yes Zuri acts like a child sometimes. Only around me though.

"Only if you apologize and don't call me fire cracker anymore." I try to push her face away as she tries to kiss me.

"Alright, I'm sorry and I won't call you it anymore." I can kinda tell the apology was a lie but oh well. Stopping and turning to face her I stand on my tip toes. "Kiss me then, love." I whisper with a soft smile.

Her face brightens and she pulls me closer, kissing me a bit roughly. "I love you never forget that." She mumbles, leaning her head on mine.

"I love you too my little baby." I mess with her earning a small push.

"Rude."