Smile! (Kyoshi)

This will be a short short one but it's cute

(Takes back obviously when she was alive! You are a duo bender air and Earth but wears air nation clothes.)

"This is wrong Kyoshi!" You exclaim, throwing your hands up but she just ignores you, looking out of the window.

"{Y/N}, please as my girlfriend understand that~" "understand what!? That you are leaving me for weeks to murder someone!" Tears escape your eyes making Kyoshi practically crumble, hating to see you like this.

"I'm not murdering him... were going into an Agni Kai. He could win~ this was supposed to make you feel better not worse..." she curses to herself, sitting next to you, not know how to comfort you.

"Kyoshi I don't want you to leave." You whisper, holding yourself. The tall female looks down at you, biting her lip and grabbing you, placing you on her lap to hug you better.

Your legs instantly wrapping around her torso.

_

"I could go with." {Y/N} offers, laying  her head down on her girlfriend's chest.

"No, it's not safe for you." Kyoshi mutters, kissing her head multiple times.

You scoff, putting your head up and glaring up at your girlfriend.

"But it's safe for you?" rolling your eyes, she sighs but nods. "I am the Avatar."

"Whatever that doesn't change the fact of how you're leaving me." you dramatically huff, the air blowing Kyoshi's hair.

"only for two to three weeks at most." She stands up, pushing you on the bed causing you to chuckle but stop, trying to force yourself to not laugh.

"Come on, babe! Smile... please!" Kyoshi begs, standing over the bed with her arms on her hips.

"Spirits, Love. Never would I have ever thought that THE Avatar Kyoshi would beg like this." Teasing her as you straight face, still trying to be as serious as possible.

Not letting her win. "Sh, we cant let the people know." Pointing outside, with a smile but it fades as you still don't return the favor.

"{Y/N} you're killing me here."

"And you're gonna get yourself killed at the Agni Kai. Did you call it or did he?" Sitting on your knees, arms crossed under your chest.

"Me..." she rubs the back of her neck as your eyes widen and you grab a pillow, whacking her with it.

"You idiot! You're in this because of yourself!" Hitting her over and over again before you're out of breath, weakly trying to hit her one last time, she grabs it, using air being to pull you back into her arms. 

"Please forgive me. I won't do it again." She pouts making you burst into laughter.

"Kyoshi... the Avatar KYOSHI just pleaded AGAIN and begged ME! Loser." You snort, grabbing her face roughly and kissing her lips passionately.

She pulls away and rolls her eyes but smiles lightly. "You smiled so whatever..."