Protective (Azula)

(Non-Bender! But her father is Ozai's personal guard so she is a fighter.)

Is Azula's girlfriend.

Requested: anonymous

:)

~~~
Your POV

Right now Mai, Ty Lee, Azula and I were at The Boiling rock. Trying to find Zuko and bring him back home or whatever the plan was. I don't know I just follow behind everyone to be honest.

I was walking up to our personal guards, but I stop once I hear Mai and Ty Lee speaking.

"Don't you want to get away. Not having to follow stupid orders?" Mai asks, Ty Lee looks down and shrugs.

"I guess. Azula is pretty rough and we need to get away." Basically agreeing with the silent freak.

"Okay well we need to help Zuko escape. And take down Azula." Mai explains, playin with her knives. I grip the wall, trying my best to stay calm.

"What about {Y/N}?" Ty Lee brings me up, oh no I'm coming into view.

"Yeah, what about me? Going to take down my girlfriend and then what?" I chuckle, leaning against the wall, gripping my katanas that were on my hips.

"{Y/N}, you can join us." Mai tells me and I give her a bitch face.

"I love Azula. Why would I betray her like that?" I bring out my Katanas, they both immediately get into a fighting stance.

"I don't want to do this. Don't make us fight you." Ty Lee pleads but I just keep my stance.

"You're fighting against us for someone who doesn't even care for you!" Mai yells at me so I swing my arm, my Katana inches from hitting her face.

"Shut up! You know nothing!" I growl, Mai throws her knifes but I dodge it easily.

"Azula May be head strong and stubborn but that's what I love about her, she goes for what she wants. She may seem mean but if you see her the way I do when we are alone she is very loving and cares for me." I yell while still trying to fight and block their moves, they aren't giving up anytime soon and neither am I.

Ty Lee goes to chi block me but I quickly move causing her to hit the wall. Mai running and goes to slide under me and make me trip, I jump up and end up kicking Ty Lee who grabs my leg and makes me fall.

Shit.

Jumping back up and turning around, my swords in front of me, not seeing Ty Lee behind me about to strike as I go to throw my katana at Mai.

"No!" I hear Azula shout, kicking Ty Lee to the ground. My katana hits Mai's clothing causing her to be stuck to the wall.

"You guys are traitors just like my brother." She tells them, clapping her hands for the guards to come.

"Guards, lock them away." She orders as they both groan but before they touch Mai I wave them off to back up a bit. Grabbing my Katana and putting it back in its holder before walking back over to my girlfriend.

Zuko already got away without us even knowing.

"I don't deserve you." Azula hugs me and I smile softly.

"Yes you do." Kissing her neck a few times before pulling away and kissing her lips.

"I heard what you said." She tells me and I raise and eyebrow.

"You really believe in our love and especially me. You mean more to me then you'll ever know." She tells me, holding me close to her body. Not wanting to let go of me.

"Same goes to you my Princess." Rocking us side to side as she hums in delight.

She's so soft around me. It's adorable.

~~~
It's weird doing fighting scenes in a persons POV so I'm sorry if that sucked😂