Beautiful (Katara)

(Duo bender Water and Fire. Mother was a Fire Bender and father was a water bender.)

Requested by: blue_albarn

You are Katara's Girlfriend

:)

~~~
Your POV

"This is my hundredth fail, today! What is going on!?" I yell, throwing myself backwards on the ground dramatically.

Starting to tear up because one I'm super exhausted and two I feel like shit, I'm not getting any better at controlling my bending and it's all getting worse.

I burnt myself 6 TIMES! SIX! I'm a fire Bender and I burnt myself! It's good thing I'm a water bender too but that doesn't matter. This fire bending is so much energy getting taken out of me.

I can't get anything right.

I should just go back home. I'm not needed in this war. But again everyone in my town found out about my duo bending, I'd be brought to the Firelord himself... not a good guy I should tell you.

Whatever maybe I'll just be a runaway be on the run for the rest of my life.

I feel horrible about everything, I can't get anything right, why does Katara even love me. I'm ugly, a terrible bender, I mess everything up and I'm probably a even worse girlfriend!

Why is life so difficult! Everything was perfectly fine until I helped Avatar Aang get out of a hassle with the guards. If I just sat still and let others handle it I would've still been at home and living a normal life with my 9 younger siblings who are ALL fire benders.

But nooo I had to just play hero.

Looking at my reflection is just disgusting right now, it's gross and ugly. Pointing out every flaw and imperfection which I can name plenty.

"Darling?" Oh my beautiful girlfriend.. she shouldn't have to deal with me or see me right now because Damn I look ew.

"Hm?" I hum, staring at myself in the window that showed my reflection. "You alright?" Her face suddenly drops as she sees my tears, hugging my from behind, her head laying on my shoulder.

"You know, you're very beautiful, my darling." She kisses my shoulder multiple times, not getting a response back from me.

"Katara what do you see that makes you even love me? Because I'm not seeing anything good." I speak up, tears falling down my cheeks without even realizing it.

"Well, for starters, your eyes. They're beautiful, I could look at them all day they're very enticing. Your voice, the sound of it sounds so angelic and is so captivating. Your body, sculpted perfectly in my eyes I wouldn't have it any other way. Your personality, oh don't get me started. You are such a sweetheart and brave, you fight like no one I've ever seen {Y/N}. You don't care what people say you will still do it. Your stubbornness reminds me of me and I love it. Your bending is very unique, I hate that you overwork yourself so much, you are amazing at what you do. Both bending styles are always beautifully done. I could go on and on, my love." I was practically sobbing at the end of her words, turning around to lift her up into a huge hug, thank her over and over again.

"Oh I love you so much Katara! I've never had someone tell me something like that." I cry into her shoulder as she rubs up and down my back.

"I love you too, sweetheart. More than you could ever know. I adore you." She whispers as we pull apart but our foreheads were still touching right before she kisses me gently before gradually becoming more aggressive.

But it was still love and passionate.

Having to pull away for air, our faces heated and grins placed on our faces, not going away anytime soon.

I found the love of my life and I would never take it for granted ever again.