Chapter 64

"manik apko toh fever h" nandini said worriedly making manik sigh.

" It's normal" he said casually making nandini frown.

"Normal....wat do you mean by normal.. ap yaha lette phle" she asked while making manik lay on the bed. She quick bought a blanket and covered manik with it.

"Ac....ac kum karti hu" murmuring this he increased the temperature.

"Nandini relax" manik said softly.

"Ap kuch mat boliye lay down quietly m abhi doc....doctor ko call karte hu....u close your eyes and sleep" she instructed.

"Ok"

She immediately went downstairs and started looking for doctors number.

"Aiyappa doctor ka number toh h hi nahi mere pass.....manik se mangu nahi nahi....kya karu" she thought for a while then called someone.

"Hello dad" she called.

"Hello nandini......how are you beta??" He asked happily.

"Dad...." Nandini cried making raj attentive.

"Nandini wat happened??? Tu theek toh hana beta " raj asked worriedly.

"Dad manik is not well....unhe bahut fever h....aur mujh pe kisse doctor ka number bhi nahi h" she cried with tears pooling in her eyes.

"Wat......u don't worry m abhi doctor ko call karta h. Tu tension mat le" saying this he immediately disconnected the call and nandini went in the kitchen where jane was working.

"Mam wat happened??" Jane asked seeing a worried nandini.

"Manik is not well....ap please ek bowl m thoda pani dede aur ek cloth jaldi se " she instructed jane while taking out ice cubes from the refrigerator.

She immediately prepared some ice water and took it upstairs in her room. She started placing cold water cloth on his forehead while manik was slightly unconscious.

"Manik" she called him while caressing his face. Hearing her voice he tried to open his eyes but was not able to due to heaviness.

"Bas bas ap relax kare apko thand toh abhi lagri na" she asked while changing her cloth from his head.

"I m ok" he whispered while holding her hand near his heart.

"Mam the doctor is here" jane informed. Soon raj and the doctor entered the room.

"Manik......is he ok?? Doctor please check him immediately" raj said worriedly.

"Beta ap please side hojao let me check him" the doctor said to nandini. Nandini immediately tried to move away from manik but stops feeling his strong grip.

"Manik" she whispered.

"Don't go" he whispered hoarsely.

"M yahi hu bas doctor check karle. Uske baad m phir apke pass ajaunge" saying this she slowly detached her hand from his grip. The doctor check his temperature.

"Fever is high 103°.....aur cold bhi h. Due to weather change I guess it happens" the doctor said while taking out some things from this bag.

"Dad" nandini murmured worriedly.

"Don't worry......manik ko fever hojata h due to weather change. Theek hojaega vo" raj said with side hugging nandini.

"M ye injection dera hu filhal.....let him rest then once he wakes up give him something lite to eat and these medicines. Kl sham tak Uttar jaega fever aur agar nahi hua kam toh call me."the doctor said. Raj went out with the doctor and came after few minutes.