Chapter 109

"Harshad" nandini whispered with fear in her voice while looking at the person infront of her eyes  in disbelief.

"How are you?" he questioned while coming towards her with slow steps making her move back in fear.

"You" she shuttered making harshad smirk.

"i missed this shuttering" he whispered while coming extremely close to her making her back away hurriedly only to get collided with the wall making her gasp.

"Did u missed me?" he questioned while moving his hand towards her face making her flinch and face the other side while closing her eyes tightly but soon whinced on feeling a strong grip on her chin making her look at him forcefully.

"U know what i missed u very much" he stated while making his grip stronger on nandini face making her whince, who tried pushing him away only to whince more.

"Ahh........" soon she screamed loudly on being jerked away violently by harshad making her fall on the floor with a thud hurting her hand.

"ahhh....." she whinced painfully while feeling deadly pain in her wrist.

"Ohhh....lag gae kya" He asked while squatting down near her while gripping her injured wrist tightly making her shout in pain.

"Ahhhh.......its paining......pls.......pls..." she begged while trying to loose free her hand making him laugh and push her hand away harshly.

"tch tch tch......poor nandini.......its paining" he questioned but soon shouts loudly making her flinch away in fear.

"Pain.......ha......pain.......you dont even know what pain is?" he exclaimed while dangerously looking at her and was about to leave but stops hearing her voice.

"What.....do u want?" she questioned with tears streaming down her eyes.

"huhh...your husband asked the same question" he stated while turning towards her making her look at him with wide eyes at the mention of manik.

"Manik" she whispered in shock on realising about manik.

"He is going mad right now" he added while looking at her worried face.

"Kya hua.....ohh.....feeling worried for him" he asked sarcastically making her gulp her saliva nervously.

"why......why am i here?" she questioned again this time strongly only to hear the worst/

"To die" saying this he went out of the room leaving a speechless and shocked nandini behind who soon collapsed on the floor as her legs gave up.

"Keep an eye on her" he ordered the guards outside nandini's room and went away.

After a couple of hours

"He is going mad right now" these words of harshad were roaming in nandini's mind making her only think about manik right now.

"Manik" she hiccuped while holding her legs up to her chest clinging in the corner of the room crying her eyes out when suddenly the door got opened with a bang startling her only to see an angry harshad entering the room and marching towards her making her pale in fear.

"Dont......dont came near me" muttering this she immediately got up and ran in the opposite direction inorder to escape from him but got stopped by his guards who mercilessly dragged her back towards harshad.

"Leave me.........chodo mujhe" she shouted while struggling in their hold.

"Help......help.........help me manikkk" she shouted her lungs out only to get slapped hard on her face by harshad making her fall on the floor.