Chapter 7

Next morning

Nandini woke up early today and prepared coffee for maa and herself. She started looking for maa but didn't found her anywhere. Then she moved towards the garden and their she found her sitting on the bench near the swing where other orphanage children were playing. She quitely went behind ma and put her hands around her neck and shouted in her ears.

"Good morning maa" she shouted excitedly and laughed.

Maa got startled by this n said while keeping her hand on her chest "Shaitan, aisa koi karta h kya h, tune toh dara hi diya mujhe"

"Hehe, sry maa" she said holding her ears and sat beside maa.

"Maine apke aur mere liye coffee banae h " she said n gave a cup to maa.

" Acha , par tu ajj itni jaldi kyo uth gae, ab toh college bhi nahi h beta so lete thodi der aur beta" maa said caressing her hair.

" Nind khul gae thi maa, vaise bhi acha hua itne din hue the apke saath coffee piye hue" she said and kept her head in maa's lap. Maa kept on caressing her hairs. Suddenly the children playing near the swing came towards nandini and shouted " nandu didi, nandu didi hamare saath khelo na". Listening to their voices nandini opened her eyes and sat straight. " Acha, chalo batao kya khele" she asked sweetly. " Chupan chupane" they all shouted excitedly and then nandini played with them for a while.

Around 9am nandini got ready in a grey color frock and her bag .

" Nandu tu kahi jare h kya" maa asked as soon as she saw her all ready to go

" Ji maa, vo ajj na mera interview h accounts ke job keliye 12 bje" she said.

" Acha ye toh bhut achi baat h , dekhna mere Nandu ko job jarrur mil jaege" maa said.

" Thanku maa" she said and had her breakfast.

"Acha maa m chalte hu, sham ko jldi ajaunge, ap pray karna ayiappa se ki mujhe job miljae"she said.

" Jarrur beta, dekhna tujhe job jarrur mil jaege, tumne saare papers leliye na" maa said.

" Haa maa, ok bye" she said and left for her interview.

Around 11:30am nandini was standing outside a tall office building