Chapter 36

Writer's pro

Pain.......

Hurt........

Currently these are the two things that nandini is feeling right. She cannot believe her ears. Marriage......how could he. This particular question was running in her head.

As soon as she heard wat soha said her whole life stilled. Not being able to control herself she ran from their with tears in her heart.

"It hurts ayiappa...it hurts. Kaise....kaise karsakte h vo aisa. Kl tak toh he was asking me about my feelings for him. Aur ab he is marrying some one. Kuch hi ghanto m."nandini thought.

"Haan toh tujhe kya nandu tune hi toh kha thana usse k u don't feel anything fr ab kyo dard ho raha h ha. Bol" her heart scolded her.

"Par vo sab Jo unki mom ne kha uske baad m kya karte" she said while defending herself.

"Nandu tu uski mat sunn. Manik ki asliyat samne aage h. Vo kaisa h tu gae toh soha aagae. Ye ameer log hote hi aise h selfish aur casonova" her brain accused manik.

Don't know for how long she kept crying not understand anything that is happening.

"God manik how clumsy she is I mean aise logo ko tum job...."soha continued to rant against nandini.

"Enough" he roared angrily making soha jump at her place in fear shocking both Cabir and mukti.

"Not a word more. First of all you are no one to order my employee to please you understood. Secondly she is my employee no one ....with no one I mean no one has the right to talk to her like that she is my p.a. and lastly and the most important thing of all you are no one to tell me whom I should hire and whom I should not." Manik stated sternly amusing both Cabir and mukti as he was defending nandini.

"But ma...." Soha was about to say something but stops hearing manik.

"Our allaince is yet to be fixed so you better watch your tongue in my office. And from next time don't cometo my office uselessly without prior information. Now u can leave we will meet in the evening." He said in an annoyed tone dismissing soha straight away making her look at him with wide eyes.

"Ok" soha whispered scared of annoying him more and quietly left from there.

"We both should also leave now." Cabir said sensing manik's frustration making him nod in agreement.

"Damnit" mnik shouted angrily while banging his fist on his desk.

"Why am I so bothered ??" He thought remembering her tear filled eyes.

"She toh don't feel anything na" he thought while moving to and fro. Not being able to control himself he moved out of his cabin to confront nandini but saw her coming out of her cabin.

"Sir the clients are here. They are waiting for you in the conference room." She said not making an eye contact with him keeping her head low.

With this they left for the meeting. The meeting continued for complete 4 hours.
Whole time manik kept looking at nandini for her to look at him once but she kept herself busy in noting down the required notes. She can feel his stare on her all the time.

Soon the meeting was over and everybody started leaving by shaking hands with manik.

Nandini also collected all her stuff and was about to leave but suddenly she felt dizzy and everything went blank making her stubble in her feet. All her stuff fall down on the floor making a loud sound grabbing manik's attention who was busy in his phone immediate rushed towards her when he saw her falling.