Chapter 46

Next morning

Nandini frowned in sleep as the sunlight was falling directly on her face making her wake up. Suddenly she woke up with a jerk on finding herself in a new room. She kept on looking around the room when her eyes stops on manik who was sleeping on the couch with frown. She noticed that her chunri and jewellery were already removed. She slowly got up from the bed and tip toed towards him. She slowly bend down upto his level absorbing his early morning face. For the first time in life nandini was sharing a room with someone. U can say second time as they shared a room in Delhi as well.

Right now he was sleeping soundly in his yesterday kurta only. He was looking so serein without any worries and anger. His hairs were all scattered on his forehead. Suddenly nandini raised her hand and very carefully removed the hairs making her shiver as soon as his cold skin came in contact wth hers. She continued to caress his forehead removing all the frowns and dragged her fingers down on his eyes.she slowly caressed his eyes, then his pointed nose, his mole and was about to touch his lips but stops hearing a knock.

She immediately moved away from him in fear that he might wake up and gets angry on seeing her close to him. She immediately rushed towards the door not wanting to disturb his sleep.

"Good morning mam" the servant said as soon as she opened the door and peeked outside to see a female servant standing their with a bag in her hands.

"Good morning" nandini said while opening the door slightly.

"Ye apke liye dadi ji ne bheja h aur kha h ki ap ready hoke niche ajana puja keliye."she said while looking at nandini's dress.

"Ok"saying this nandini took the bag from her and again locked the door.
She opened the bag and saw a beautiful red saree with jewellery along with a towel and other necessities.

She immediately took all the required things and went in the washroom. As soon as she closed the washroom door manik opened his eyes being awake from the moment nandini woke up. He was all time awake due to zingling of her anklet and bangles. He kept lying their only not
at all in the mood to wake up. But immediately closes his eyes hearing the doors opening voice.

Nandini peeked out from the washroom to see if manik is awake or not. On finding him sleeping she quietly came out in the room and started setting her pallu. Her hairs were open with water dripping down from them. Manik slightly opened his eyes to see wat she was doing and saw her busy in setting her saree with her hairs falling on her face. After getting her saree done she immediately combed her hair and after sparing one last look at him she left the room and moved downstairs. Where she saw dadi already sitting on the sofa with fresh garlands in her hands.

"Good morning dadi ji" she said while covering her head with her pallu and  touching dadi's feet.

"Jeete raho......sada khush raho.....kitni pyaari lagre h." Dadi said while caressing nandini's head lovingly.