Chapter 48

Manik's room

"No.....no" she murmured in disbelief.

"Vo....aisa nahi kar sakte......di....divorce" she stammered and immediately picked up the file again reading it all again.

"Manik.....no no vo vo aisa nahi kar sakte h.....no he can't" she murmured trying to make herself believe that it not true. Her breath got uneven with all the stress and negative thoughts. She immediately got up from the floor and started looking for her bag. She found it on the side table and started looking her something in it.

"Kha gae.....m...mere medicines" she hiccuped while trying to normalise her breathing her hands were trembling making it difficult for her to hold anything.

"No....no....kha gae.....isme hi toh thi" she emptied her whole bag on the floor but the medicines were not there.

She was looking for her medicines everywhere when manik entered the room but stops seeing nandini. She was looking for something, while her stuff was lying on the floor confusing manik.

"Nandini" he called making nandini turn towards him with wide eyes.

"Nandini wat happ" he said while moving towards her worriedly.

"Don't....don't come near me.......you lied....." She said while moving backwards.

"Nandini kya bolre ho tum...." He asked all confused but worried seeing her state. Her breath was heavy while she was sweating badly.

"Nandini kya hua h" he asked and again moved towards her but stops hearing her scream.

"Nahi nahi dur rahe .......you lied.....bola tha maine na ki m sab sach....sach bta dunge....fr bhi apne ye kiya ........" She hicupped.

"How could you......you are also same like others.....sab chale jatte h. U.....u also want ....want to leave me." She shouted shocking manik.

"Wat.....nandini wat are u saying ha.....come here baat sunno mere" he said while trying to reach her.

"No....stay away......" She said while moving away from him but suddenly stumbles due to the things fallen on the floor. Seeing her stumble manik immediately ran towards her and grabbed her wrist pulling her towards himself.

"Leave me.....don't touch me.....just go away u want to leave me na" she said while getting hyper and struggling to free herself from him.

"Nandini......nandini.....chup ek dum chup"he screamed making her shiver in fear.

"Kya boli jarre ho ha. Who said I m leaving you...."he asked sternly while shaking her.
Suddenly she started breathing heavily, with tears streaming down her eyes scaring manik.

"Nandini.....nandini wats happening are you ok" he asked seeing her all lump. Suddenly darkness consumed her and she fainted in manik's arms.

"Ohh shit" he cursed on seeing her unconscious.

"Nandini nandini...shit shit" he tried to wake her up by patted her cheeks. Not knowing wat to do he shouted for dadi and raj.

"Dadi...dad Cabir " he shouted while shaking nandini.

"Nandini hey come on wake up" he pleaded getting all emotional seeing her like this.

"Mannu kya hua " dadi asked while coming in the room hearing his shout.

"Hey bhagwan nandini beta kya hua issi manik." She asked while seeing nandini like this.

"Manik kya....oh no nandini ....wat happened to her" raj asked while coming behind dadi.