Chapter 76

Hello guys.....

Update is here.....

Keep voting and commenting and do share your thoughts....

Avoid mistakes if any.....

Happy reading....

Enjoy ......

💢Mature content💢

"By...having shower with me" he whispered in her ear making her shudder with the proximity.

He slowly raised her face up with his finger.

"Bolo" he asked making her look at him dreamily already surrendered at his request.
She nervously nodded her head while moving backwards making manik smirk. They both kept looking at each other with nandini moving backwards and manik moving forward.
Suddenly her steps came to a halt making her break the eye lock and look backwards making her realise don't know when they covered the whole area. She again turned towards manik but gets startled to seeing him so near to her.

"Ma...manik" she stammered while looking down shyly.

"Bola nahi tumne" he asked again while moving a little back.

"Kya .....kya nahi bola" she asked normally while looking downwards but as soon as she saw manik get voice got stuck in her throat. His eyes they were her death, he is her owner, her manik without whom she can't imagine her life. She was busy admiring him when she heard a click sound bring her back to present.

"Done eye raping me??" Manik asked making her gasp at his words.

"Manik" she whispered while looking away feeling embarrassed.

"U can do anything u want...." He whispered huskily in her ear making her close her eyes tightly. He slowly pulled her hands upwards guiding them to his shirt buttons making nandini look at him questionably. He with his eyes indicated her to open the button making her go all red.

"I m waiting" he whispered after seeing her all flushed and breathless. She after gaining some courage started opening the button by keeping her head down making manik chuckle at her shyness. He lazily pulled his shirt out of his pants so that she can open it fully. All time he kept looking at Nandini who was blushing feeling his gaze on her. Suddenly he without warning pulled her closer by waist making her gasp.

"Why are u blushing?" He asked while making her look at him.

"Bolo" he asked while tugging her chin up.

"I.....I am....m...not" she whispered nervously with this sudden tension in the atmosphere. A weird good tension that she was liking.

"Hmmmm.....liar" he whispered huskily close to her lips making her breathless in anticipation of kiss she closed her eyes and was waiting for their lips to came in contact but feels nothing. Not feeling his warmth near her she opened her eyes and saw him standing at an arm distance and removing his shirt making her gawk at his perfect body shamelessly. After removing his shirt with slow steps he again came near her and whispered" turn around" making her obey his command immediately.

He slowly collected all her hair and kept them on one shoulder and started lazily tracing her collar bone making her shudder. With his expert fingers he easily removed her earings along with her mangalsutra. After that he traced her arm from her shoulder to her fingers giving her goosebumps. He first removed her ring, then all her bangles from both hands and kept all her belongings on the dressing table safely. He slowly took her left hand and guided her towards the washroom making her follow him like a puppet.

He brought her in the washroom  under the shower and again turned her around making her follow. Carefully he pulled the zip of her kurti down making her close her eyes. Slowly and steadily he removed her kurti along with the inner wear and leggings leaving her only in her birth suit. He himself also removed his clothes and again came behind her.