Chapter 23

Writer's pro

"Good night Mr malhotra"saying this nandini left from there leaving an annoyed manik behind.

Nandini was outside the office waiting for an auto or taxi when her phone rang. She saw an unknown number flashing on the screen.

"Ye kon hosakta h" she thought but not being in a mood to talk she didn't attended the call. After sometime it again rang making nandini confuse as whom it can be.

"Hello" she answered the call.

"Hello" she again said when she didn't get any response for the other side.

"Is anyone there" she asked curiously.

"Hello" suddenly a manly voice came from the other side startling nandini.

"Yes" she said.

"Nandini" the man said .

"Who is this" she asked getting confused. Suddenly the call got disconnected leaving a confused nandini.

"Ye kon h aur mere naam kaise pta h usko. Janta h toh baat kyo ni ki fr" she thought worriedly.

She was busy thinking all this when some one called her from behind scaring her. She immediately turned around and saw manik standing behind her with frowns.

"Aisa koi karta h kya, u scared me" she said while keeping her hand on her chest trying to calm herself down.

"Wat happened" he asked when he saw her worried.

"Ku..kuch nahi" she stammered nervously.

"Kiski call thi" he asked suspiciously.

"Koi ni.....wrong number tha" she said while composing herself.

"Ap ko kya usse" she said sternly and started walking trying to change the topic.

"Nandini" he called but got no response from her.

"God, this girl!!" He whispered annoyingly and went behind her taking long steps he soon reached her.

"Wat is ur problem nandini why can't you listen for once" he said sternly while holding her hand firmly.

"Kyo sunu m apki ha, who are you to me ha boliye m kon hu apki" she shouted angrily jerking his hand away" boliye bolte kyo nahi ha ab ap, chup kyo h" she continued asking sternly making manik speechless.

"Kya hua koi answer nahi h apke pass, isiliye m nahi sunuge apki baat" she said getting emotional expecting him to say something. She waited for his answer but nothing came making her angry. She turned around to leave from there but stopped hearing manik

"Kya sunna chatte ho tum ha" he asked angrily. He again got hold of her hand and dragged her bring her close.

"Do u think I move around kissing girls ha" he said impatiently shocking nandini.

"Bolo ab" he said again making nandini embarrassed.

"Look I don't want to creat a scene over here that's why I m saying we should talk but some where else."he said while composing himself when he saw people looking at th weirdly.

"Ok" nandini whispered feeling nervous about the kiss thing.
With this they both got seated in Manik's car and left from there.

Writer's Pro ends

Manik's pro

After 15 mins of drive I stopped  the car infront of the beach. The whole ride till the beach was silent whole time nandini was looking out on the other hand I was busy in analysing and deciding about wat I want to talk.