Chapter 101

Nandini's Pov

After meeting manik i left for office with multiple thoughts in my mind making me worried as the relationship between Manik and Mr. Jai was not at all good. The way Mr.Jai and manik treated each other has left me worried and anxious. 

"Aiyappa" i sighed deeply while closing my eyes in an attempt to calm myself.

"Relax and Be focused" i murmured in determination and started working on the report of yesterdays meeting. I was assigned the task to verify the budget and then get i checked by Gaurav sir and Kavya Mam for final approval. This was my first task so i wanted to do it nicely so i started working on it. 

Till lunch i have completed half on the task making me sigh as my limps were paining now do to continuous sitting. when my team decided to go for lunch in the canteen.

" So Nandini......how is work?" Gaurav sir asked making the other team members look at me.

"Its good" i whispered.

"How was yesterday's meeting?" suddenly Rose from other team asked.

"Humne suna Fab 5 was there......we are  working with them right? toh did you meet manik malhotra?" she added making me cough.

"Rose....lets eat" Gaurav sir intervened.

"Arre tell na seriously he is handsome........hana.......i have seen his pics and stage performances he is hot........" she added more making me look around the table at the other people when my eyes stopped at one person who was staring at me making me cautious and uneasy.

"Bolo na nandini" Rose nudged making me look away from that person who was still looking at me.

"Haan......i mean yes Fab 5 was there" i stated making the girls gush around.

"Gaurav this is wrong tumhe toh pta hoga that Fab5 is collaborating with Universal group toh u should have informed us.....mujhe kyo nahi liya project me." Rose complained making Gaurav sir look at her with bored expressions.

"Rose it was confidential" he stated.

"Fr bhi Gaurav u did partiality.....nandini is new still you involved her in the project not us." she stated with a bad face while looking at me.

"She is right Gaurav" other girls supported her making me uncomfortable.

"Enough guys.........it was Mr Jai's decision....he selected the team" Gaurav Exclaimed making everyone quiet but the tension in the air increased as everyone's eyes were created holes in me.

"Excuse me" i excused myself from the table immediately and moved towards the water section to chill my nerves down.

"Dont mind them" suddenly i heard a voice from behind making me turn and come face to face with the person who was staring at me from the start.

"What?" I asked in confusin.

"Dont take there words seriously...........Vo log aise hi ha" the person stated again while pointing towards the table.

" Ohh okay......i know.....thanks" i thanked.

"Nice ring by the way?" suddenly that person commented making me look at my hand and then at him with wide eyes while that person moved away and took a seat for two in the corner leaving me worried.

"W.....What? what did you say" i whispered while sitting in the opposite seat with my heart beating rapidly.

"Wahi......jo tumne suna Mrs. Manik Malhotra?" that person added shocking me to the core with the words.

"K.......Kya?" I muttered being all numb.

"Hi......i m Navya" she said sitting straight in her chair making me look at her nervously.