Chapter 57

Currently manik and nandini were standing infront of a tall building.

"Hum yaha kyo ae h" nandini asked while looking at manik confusingly.

"We will be living here." Manik said startling nandini.

"Yaha" she asked in astonishment making him chuckle. With this they entered the lift.

Soon they reached their floor.

As soon as they stepped out of the floor a lady in her mid forties was already standing there.

"Hello manik sir" the lady greeted him with a smile.

"Hello jane" manik replied.

"Nandini this is jene our house maid. Jane this is nandini my wife." Manik introduced them.

"Sir you got married....." Jane exclaimed loudly with a grin making manik nod at her question.

"Hello mam.... Welcome" jane said while giving them way to move inside. All this time nandini remained quiet observing everything.

"Sir would you like to have something" jane asked.

"No thanks.....nandini do u want anything" he said .

"No thank you" nandini said. 

"Come I will show you around"saying this he showed her the living room then the three bedrooms bedrooms downstairs, then he took her upstairs showing her his study 

room, one spare bedroom.

"And this is our room" he said.

She looked around the room in pure astonishment.

"Ye, hum yaha rahenge" she asked.

"Haan, this is my penthouse I bought it from my first earning that I got from my first concert." He informed proudly making nandini smile.

"This is the closet, tell jane she will help you in arranging the stuff" manik said.

"Ummm....jane full time yahi rahenge" she asked.

"Haan she lives in this building only in servants quarter toh jab tum caho tab bhej dena" he said making her nod her head.

"I have a meeting so m fresh ho jata hu fr mujhe office jana h. U will be ok na" he asked while cupping her face in his palm.

"Ji....I will be fine...par ap jaldi ajana" she said.

"Ok" with this he went to get freshen up. In the meanwhile nandini started examining the room. She went downstairs in the kitchen. Where she saw jane busy in making coffee.

"Mam apko kuch chahiye kya" she asked when she saw nandini in the kitchen.

"Nahi..... U can call me nandini..." Nandini said as jane was elder to her.

"Ummm....ok" jane said with a small smile.

"M sir ki coffee bana rahi thi bas" jane said trying to make a conversation.

"Ok" nandini said.

"Umm saara kaam ap...." Nandini was about to ask something but stops hearing the door bell.

"M dekhti hu" nandini said when she saw jane moving towards the door.

"Nahi m dekhte..." Jane tried to go herself.

"It's ok" saying this nandini opens the door but finds no one there.

"Aunty idhar" came a voice making nandini look down. There she saw a small boy of around 5yrs of age standing in his school uniform.