Chapter 10

Manik's pro

God ye Alya bhi na why she is doing all this, jab ki u mutually decide about all this.We mutually decided to end our relationship 2 yrs ago because we liked each other as a frnd there was no love or any different feeling. It was just attraction nothing else. But now again Alya is after that. But I can't because I don't feel anything for her I love her but only as a frnd. After breakfast we both left for office. As soon as we reached office we found Vishal waiting for me all ready with today's schedule.

He informed me about my today's meetings and also about the New Assistant PA who has been recently hired as Vishal's replacement in his absence. I told Vishal to send the new assistant in my cabin with two coffees. In the meanwhile I received a call, I was busy with my call when there was knock on the door Cabir permitted the person to come in. I was facing my back so I didn't knew who the person was after ending my call I turned around and was shocked to see the person infront of my eyes, she also got startled finding me here and whispered "ap" listening to this I said "tum". She was the same girl from the college who banged with me, or to be more  precise I banged with her, Abhimanyu called her his sister, wat was her name nan....nandini right and wat is she doing here and that to in my cabin I thought. She was looking at me with confused expressions, with her big doe eye. She was looking beautiful in that simple grey suit. We kept looking at each other font know for how long, our eyelock was broken by a coughing sound that to by Cabir. I saw him looking at me with know looking of " kuch toh gadbad ha". Nandini averted her eyes immediately when she saw Cabir there and started looking here and there due to embarrassment.
I immediately gained my composure back and asked her " tum yaha kya karre ho." Listeni ng to this she started stammering "vo...vo m".

Wow, she stammered I guess she is the same girl who was non stop arguing with me that day Interesting!!!

"Kya vo...vo m ha, vaise toh bhut bolti ho aur ab jab kuch puch raha hu toh vo vo karri ho" I said sarcastically making her look at me with wide eyes.

"Ab bolo, wat are u doing here?"  I asked again sternly as now I was getting irritated by her silence, why she is not speaking  anything.

"Bhai bhai relax let her speak" cabir intervened "Let me call vishal." He said and moved out of the cabin leaving both of  us alone.

Soon Cabir came back with Vishal tailing behind him. I asked nandini to leave us alone for a while. Then vishal told me that nandini is the one who has been appointed as the New Assistant PA. Damn it ab yahi hona tha bas, u can't lose control manik she is just an employee just an annoying girl u can handle her so u relax. After relaxing myself I told Vishal to send nandini again in my cabin after 5 mins.

God this girl jab bolne ko bolo toh kuch bolti nahi h, aur jab chup rehneko bolo toh non stop bolti rehte h. Usdin toh non stop chatter box ki tarah bolti ja rahi thi ajj kya hua isse and smirked thinking something and made myself busy in my work.

After 5 minutes, there was a knock on the door it should be nandini, I allowed her to come in and signalled her to wait for a min and got busy in my work.
Don't know when that minute got converted into 20 minutes when I heard cabir's voice.

"Bhai" Cabir called to get my attention.

"Haan Cabir" i said and got back in my work.

"I guess u forgot bhai, your new assistant is waiting." He said gaining my attention.

" I know that Cabir." I said with a smirk " I guess she can wait for a while right, kaam agar jldi m kiya jae toh kharab ho jata h, right miss..." I paused and pretend as if I don't know her name and asked "your name".

"Nandini"she answered glaring at me.

" Nandini, ok so u are the new assistant." I said getting back to business.

"Yes sir" she replied.

"First of all, welcome to Malhotra Industries I guess Vishal is guiding u well, so that u know wat are ur duties and responsibilities. Make sure u learn everything before he leaves." I said in my all time professional tone.

"Ok sir " she said carefully listening to all my instructions.

"So for now get me a coffee, Cabir do u want coffee" I asked Cabir.

" No bhai infact I have some work, so I will take a leave." He said and moved towards the door but turned around again and said "bye nandini, It was nice meeting you" and winked at me and went from there.

Making it weird I very well know he is not going to leave this topic soon I thought and saw  nandini looking at me and when our eyes meet she averted her gaze due to awkwardness.

" Wat are u waiting for, leave now" I said arrogantly clearing my throat.
She came after 10 minutes and knocked my door.

"Come in" I said busy in some papers.

"Sir your coffee" she said softly.

"Give it to me and pass on those files from there." I said while pointing towards a table kept near the couch.

She gave me the coffee and went towards the table and started picking up the files.

"Ahh, damn it wat the hell?" I shouted as the coffee has accidently fallen on my hand and clothes.
I was busy looking at my hand as it was burning due to hot coffee when suddenly a hand came and held my injured hand started examing it and looked up to see whom the hand belong to and saw nandini worriedly examining it. She without thinking anything dragged me to the washroom of  my cabin and placed my hand under the tap. As soon as the burning area came in contact of cold water the burning sensation increased making me hiss in pain.

" Ahh" I hissed. Nandini immediately looked at me  worriedly and saw me hissing and said
" Sry sry thoda sa jalega phle, par fr baad m thk hojaega" and then started cleaning the effected area with clean cloth. She started drying the effected area carefully making sure not to hurt me and kept looking at me from time to time inorder to make sure that I am ok. Then she held my hand and brought me back in the cabin and made me sit on the couch and asked

" Where is first aid box?" She asked worriedly.

" First drawer of that table" I said.

She got the first aid box and took the ointment and said
" It will pain thoda sa" and started applying the ointment on the back of my right hand.

All this while I kept quite and let nandini do as she wanted. I  kept looking at her worried face those frowns on her forehead, those expressions, those lips don't know wat they were mummering, her long black hair which were currently disturbing her where acting like a barrier in my view. Suddenly an urge to remove those barriers came in me and don't know when I lifted my left hand and brushed away the strand from her face and tucked it behind her ear making while doing this accidently my hand got brushed with her right cheek a shiver ran down my body making me startled with this foreign feeling.

After composing myself I looked at nandini,she was already looking at me with those black doe eyes. When her doe shaped eyes meet my brown orbs making everything around us stop.We kept looking at each other lost in each others eyes. When suddenly a knock on the door broke our trace and brought us back. Nandini immediately removed her hand from my hand and hurriedly stood up and started looking here and there not making any eye contact with me and immediately left from there leaving a feeling of emptiness in me.

Another update guyss...avoid mistakes if any ...