Chapter 61

Hi everyone.......

Warning: this chapter contains mature contain so please read it on ur own risk.

Do vote and comment.

Avoid mistakes if any .......

Happy reading........

Enjoy........

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

"Thud" the sound of slap can be heard easily in the darkness of the night.

"Wat do you mean by you lost her damn it...." a man shouted angrily.

"Ek ladki par najar nahi rakh sakte......" He shouted.

"Boss m najar hi rakhra tha uske office se leke ghr tak. Bas do char din se vo office ki bajae apne boss ke ghar jarre thi tab bhi m uske piche rehta tha lekin ek din vo ghr m gae aur fr wapas atte hue I lost her. Uske baad vo ashram m bhi nahi dikhi na hi office m maine dono jagah check karra"  his man said making him confuse.

"Nandini tum kha ja sakte ho" he murmured in a frustrated tone.

"Trace her I want her details any how now get lost" he screamed dismissing his men's.

"Thode din m bahar kya gaya ek ladki ni sambhali inse"

💢💢MATURE CONTENT STARTS 💢💢

They both were busy chewing each others lips while caressing each other.

Manik was busy nibbling her upper lip while nandini was busy with his lower lip lost in each other's touch with closed eyes

Manik was busy nibbling her upper lip while nandini was busy with his lower lip lost in each other's touch with closed eyes. He moved away and removed his vest and again came back to her kissing her neck and collar bone. He with his expert fingers removes her robe leaving her only in her inner nighty. He kept on caressing her waist and arms making her moan.

"Manik" she moaned pulling manik back to her face.

"U r so beautiful" he whispered on her lips making her breathless and kissed her again.