Chapter 15

Writer's Pro

Manik left when nandini went inside. As soon as maa saw nandini she ran towards her and asked "nandu bacha tu aage, itni der kaise hogae ajj h"

"Sry ma vo kaam m time k pta hi nhi chal aur phn bhi dead hogaya tha isiliye inform bhi nhi kar pae"she said sadly.

"Koi ni bacha, tu akele ae h kya" maa asked.

" Nahi vo....sir ae the drop karne" she said.

"Konse sir" maa asked again."mere boss maa manik sir"she replied.

"Acha, thk h chal khana khale " maa said and started moving towards the kitchen.

"Nahi maa m khake ae hu, bas thak gae hu Sona h ab" she told maa and left for her room after wishing maa good night. After  changing her clothes she sat on the edge of the bed and recalled all that happened today. How manik cared for her, the way he came running to rescue her. How he hugged her, consoled her. The way her body responded to his touch. The way she felt protected in his arms as if they were meant for her only.

"Ye kya hora h mujhe m ye sab kyo sochre hu, jo kabhi possible hi nhi h m uske bare m kaise soch sakte hu, vo boss h mere unka standard kha aur m kya hu ek orphan. Fr bhi m ye sab kaise feel karre hu . Sunna ni tune unhone kya kha ki ye unki duty h isiliye unhone mera khyal rakha aur kuch nahi" she self talked. While thinking all this don't know when a tear rolled down her eyes.

"Ptani mujhe itna kyo bura lagra h unke iss baat ka ki ye unke duty h" she thought and harshly wiped her tears.
Thinking all this unknowingly she slept.

Next morning

Maa entered nandini's room to wake her up and found her sleeping peacefully.

"Nandu bacha, uth ja office keliye der hojaege." Maa said while patting her head.

"Hmmm" nandini hummed and shifted her head on maa's lap.

" Hmmm kya nandu, uthja chal ab" maa again said trying to wake her up. Listening to maa
Nandini open her eyes and says while getting up
"Good morning ma"

"Good morning, chal ready hoja jaldi se"maa said and went out.

Nandini's outfit

After getting ready and having her breakfast, she left for her office

She reached office on time and went towards her cabin. It was around 9am when her intercom started ringing.

"Yes" she answered the call.

"In my cabin" she heard someones reply and immediately recognised it to be Manik's anger filled tone.

"O..ok sir" she said and the call got disconnected.

"Ab inhe kya hua itne gusse m kyo h. How will I face him, ab kya karu itna ajeeb kyo lg raha h ayiappa ye kya hora h mujhe itni ghabraht kyo ho rahi h ayiappa please help" she thought.