Chapter 108

Manik has been anxiously pacing backstage while trying nandini's number again and again. While Roy and Nick have gone to check on nandini who were in constant touch with John who was with manik trying other means to track nandini's location.

"Raj" neyonika called worriedly while looking around at the scared and confused faces of the staff.

"Manik" Raj called while tapping his shoulder making him turn towards his parents.

"Calm down" he stated " she will be fine......dont worry" he added in an assuring manner,

"Haan manik.........vo atti hi hogi......maybe phone kahi bhul gae ho vo" mukti exclaimed making manik take a deep breath.

"Ya.."he muttered while rubbing his forehead anxiously.

"What......what is happening here?" suddenly Jai asked who came to check about manik's outfit along with Inaaya but gets shocked on seeing everyone standing.

"What the hell is happening.....ha?" he called loudly making fab4 exchange looks while manik looked away.

"Navya......" he called loudly.

"Yes...yes sir" navya replied.

"What are you doing? why aren't the others ready yet? and what about his outfit? where is nandini.....she was getting it na?" he asked angrily making navya look around.

"Sir....vo...vo" she stammered on not knowing what to answer as right now nandini's safety was making her worried.

"What?........you all are useless call that nandini right now...where the hell is she?" he exclaimed angrily making manik loose his temper now.

"Will you just Shut up?" he shouted loudly startling jai and everyone around with manik's sudden anger.

"John" manik called making john come towards him immediately making jai confuse.

"Call roy......now" he ordered firmly making john excuse himself and call roy immediately. But soon he came back hurriedly making manik and others frown.

"Sir.....pls came with me its urgent" John stated startling everyone.

"What? john what happened?" Neyo asked upon seeing his serious and uneasy expression giving bad vibes. Manik hurriedly followed him out with everyone behind them.

"Where are you going? Dhruv" Jai called while approaching him.

"Jai pls will explain later its an emergency" he stated and hurriedly left making jai follow them.

"Jai......what is happening here?" Innaya asked while following behind.

Parking lot

"John....whats the matter?" manik called while entering the underground parking lot where he saw Roy and nick already standing there but what caught his attention was nandini's car which was there making him run towards the car.

"Nandini.......nandini" he called while looking through the car.

"Where is she?" he asked on not finding her around.

"She is not here sir.......the car is here but the driver is also missing. Mam's phone and bag along with your suit are in the car but the car is open" John stated making manik look at him with unbelieveable expressions.

"What are you implying?" Raj questioned with vulnerable eyes while coming towards them making john look down apologetically when suddenly john's phone rang making him look at the callers name but soon frowned on finding a private number calling him making him look at manik.

"Hello" he answered the call but soon looked at manik with shocked expression and passed the phone to him making him look at john questionably.

"The call is for you" he whispered making everyone frown and look at each other questionably while manik took the phone from john and moved away.