Chapter 21

Malhotra Mansion

"Raj" urvashi shouted as soon as they enter their room. She was fuming in anger due to the announcement.

"Raj, I m talking to you" she again shouted getting irritated by raj's behaviour. Raj didn't paid any heed to her and went in the washroom with his change.

After changing he came out and found her sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for him. He totally ignored her presence and  moved towards his side of the bed.

"Raj how can you do this ha, I m talking to you" she said with venom filled voice.

"Tum us manik ko ceo kaise bana sakte ho raj" she asked angrily. Still raj didn't paid any heed towards her and was about to lay down on his side but stops in his track after hearing her next words.

"Wth raj" she shouted this time making him angry.

"Behave yourself urvashi and shut up" he shouts getting annoyed with her continuous ranting.

"Why should I shut up raj, tumhe mere questions ka jawab dena hoga" she said.

"Konse sawal bolo" raj asked angrily.

"Tumne manik ko ceo kaise bana diya raj" she asked.

"Iska answer m phle hi de chuka hu urvashi, par sayad tumhe samjh nahi aya toh dubara bata deta hu, manik mera bada beta h toh jahir se baat h vo hi ceo banega aur isme itna shock hone wali kya baat h" raj said.

" Cabir ka kya ha, vo bhi toh tumhara beta hana uske bare m nahi socha ek bar bhi tumne" she questioned.

"Kya uska koi haq nahi jo tumne saare power manik ke haath m dedi h" he continued.

"Manik aur Cabir dono mere bete h, aur kis time kisko kya power dene h ye mujhe achi tarah pta h" raj said "aur ha ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna ye business mera h toh I will decide ki kya karna h aur kya nahi samjhi tum, now don't disturb me I have to sleep good nite" he said and laid down went to sleep leaving a fuming urvashi behind. She angrily banged the door and went in the washroom. Raj opened his eyes when he heard and door.

"M achi tarah samjhta hu tumhe urvashi aj tak jo kuch bhi tumne kiya h mere manik ke saath vo m aage nahi hone dunga." He thought and again closed his eyes and slept.

Urvashi's pro

"Damn it, maine ye kaise hone diya, mujhe phle hi samjh jana cahiye tha iss party ka reason" she murmured.

"Nahi aisa kissi kimat pe nahi hone dungi, itne saalo ki mehnat ko m kharab nahi hone dunge, manik m tumhe kabhi khush nahi rehe dunge" she thought cunningly.

Pro ends

Nandini's pro

After manik sir left, I straightaway went to maa's to room as I was very confused.

"Maa, m ajau" I asked when I saw her sitting by the window.

"Nandu, bacha tu agae party kaise thi" maa asked. I quietly went up to her and took her to the bed made her sit and laid down my head in her lap.

"Party achi thi maa" I mewed.

"Nandu, koi baat h kya beta baata mujhe"maa asked worriedly.

"Koi baat nhi h maa bas thk gae hu thoda sa" I said softy.

"Acha toh tu ab mujhse jhooth bolege" maa said angrily making me look at her.

"Nahi maa m kyo jhooth bolunge apse" i said .

"Fr bol kya hua"she asked.

"Maa sab bhut confusing sa lg raha h jo kabhi phle nhi laga" I said while getting up from her lap.