Chapter 102

Writer's Pov

After Discussing about few changes in the tune with Director Mr. Patil manik came out of the recording section and looked around for nandini but didn't find her making him frown.

"Mukti" he called while packing up his stuff.

"Have you seen nandini?" he asked as he last saw her with nandini.

"No" Mukti replied uninterestedly making manik nod in acknowledgement.

"Manik" Dhruv called making manik turn and look at him.

"Haan" Manik Replied.

"Lets party.......mere ghr pe......it has being long time now.......haa" Dhruv stated while looking at mukti and cabir who were already grinning like a fool thinking about booz.

"Sure" he agreed making dhruv and alia look at each other suspiciously while cabir and mukti hi fied .

After taking there stuff they all left together while on the other hand manik tried calling nandini but her number was not reachable making him anxious.

"Excuse me" suddenly a boy came towards them stopping them from entering the lift.

"Mr Patil is calling you all in his office" he informed making mukti and cabir huff in annoyance.

"Kya yar...." mukti scoffed.

"Ok we are coming" Dhruv said dismissing the boy.

"I dont have stamina to work more." Cabir cribbed making manik roll his eyes.

"Hamesha ka yahi ha tera" he stated making others laugh.

"I support cabir in this" saying this she dragged cabir along with herself in the lift and left leaving manik, alia and dhruv behind with amazed expressions.

"Asses" Alia muttered in annoyance making manik and dhruv laugh.

"Come guys.......lets see kya baat ha" dhruv stated with this they went to meet Mr. Patil.

"Hahah........" cabir and mukti laughed loudly while imaging the face expressions of the other three.

"Bechare" cabir muttered laughing hard when suddenly mukti pushed him playfully making cabir ran behind her to take revenge.

"Cabir no" she screamed while running away from him but soon shouts on banging with someone making both of them fall.

"Mukti watch out" Cabir shouted while running towards mukti helping her in standing up while the other person tried to stand up her self.

"Hey you......andhi ho dekhke nahi chal sakti" cabir shouted angrily in a protective manner for mukti but stops seeing the person infront of him who was trying to get up.

"Tum "cabir shouted on getting surprised.

"Ahhh" Navya whinced while looking at cabir with annoyed expressions.

"Navya" Nandini called worriedly while running towards navya to help her in standing up.

"Tum thk hona......lage kya" she asked worriedly while checking navya for any injury.

"Hum thk ha nandini" she replied making nandini sigh.

"Hey you dumbass" Mukti shouted gaining nandini and navya's attention.

"ohh hello......behave your self......tameez se bolo....." navya shouted angrily while pushing nandini behind her.

"You how dare ek toh tumhare wajah se m gir gae aur upar se attitude dikha rahi ho" mukti shouted while pointing finger towards navya.