Chapter 83

Hi....everyone....

Yes....i am back with an update.....

First of all thanku for all your love and suggestions that u have shared......

Will try to fullfill your expectations......

4.5k + words .......yeee.....

Happy reading.....

Enjoy......

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

Place : Malhotra Mansion

After having dinner except urvashi everyone was sitting in the living room watching television when dadi asked

"Nandini beta, manik nahi aega kya uska dinner" she asked softly making nandini look at her with sad eyes.

"unki call nahi ae abhi tak" she whispered while looking down.

"Koi baat nahi.....busy hoga" dadi said lovingly on seeing her sad face making her nod her head.

"m abhi ae" saying this she went upstairs in their room.

"Kya Karu call karlete hu?" thinking this she picked up her phone and called manik but soon gets confused on finding it switched off.

"Switch off" she murmured worriedly while dialing his number again.

" Switch off kyo ha.....phle toh kabhi switch off nahi hota tha.....kahi kuch.....no no no" thinking this she immediately dialed another number.

"Hello.....hello jane....manik.....agae kya" she asked while calling jane.

"No nandini....sir abhi nahi ae....kyo kya hua....." jane questioned.

"nahi....kuch nahi....thk ha" saying this she hurriedly disconnected the call.

"8 bajre ha manik ko toh ajana cahiye tha abhi tak.." she thought and kept trying his number again and again.

It has been now an hour since nandini has been trying to contact manik, she even called riya but she was not answering her calls.

"Kha ha ap manik?" she murmured worriedly.

"Bhai" she called while coming in the living room where cabir was sitting alone.

"haan bhabhi" he answered while looking at nandini.

" kya hua?" he asked on seeing her frowning.

"vo bhai......umm kuch nahi ap ko sona nahi ha kya"she asked while changing the topic.

"Itni jaldi kon sota ha bhabhi.....i m not a good boy"he exclaimed with a smile.

"umm...ok" saying this she again went back in her room.

"kya karu?  kya karu?.......i cant ask bhai."  Thinking this she again called manik but his number was still switched off.

"Is he angry?"she thought.

It was now 11pm in the night and still manik's phone was switched off, she had tried calling him again and again but it was of no use. Now her heart was beating at its highest speed as negative thoughts have started coming in her mind making her more worried.

She was busy in her thoughts when suddenly her phone rang startling her.  On seeing the caller id she immediately answered the call.

"Hello, ye kya ha manik.......where are you? i m calling you since 3 hrs........apka phone switched off kyo ha?" she asked angrily with heaviness in her heart.

"ok....ok relax.......i m sorry........my phone got switched off aur mujhe pta nahi chala.....sorry"he said making nandini fume in anger.

"nahi cahiye apki sorry......apko pta bhi ha.......i was so worried paglo ki taraha call karre hu 3 ghanto se....aur apko ab yaad ae meri........."she questioned making manik sigh.