Chapter 51

Writer's pro

After the appointment their was an unknown silence between them right now they were in the car. Manik's whole attention was on the road or may be he was zoned out somewhere.

Nandini was time to time looking at him trying to figure out wat he was thinking. She turned her attention on the road and saw that they have taken some other route, were they going somewhere. Suddenly her eyes twinkled recognising the way.

"Hum orphanage jare h" she asked excitedly grabbing manik's attention.

"Hmmm.....kuch kha tumne" manik asked while looking at her making her frown.

" Hum orphanage ja rahe h kya" she again asked.

"Yup" he said with a small smile but nandini didn't returned it back as she was confused with manik's behaviour.

Soon they reached Orphanage and saw maa was in the garden looking after some small babies.

"Maa" nandini called while running towards maa.

"Nandu" maa said while smiling heartily.

"Meri jaan meri nandu kaisi h tu, tu theek toh hana kitni dubli hogae h" maa complained while hugging nandini making manik chuckle.

"Manik beta" maa said while moving away from the hug.

"Tu kaisi h" she asked making nandini emotional.

"Maa.....m thk hu...par I miss u ......I love you maa" nandini said while again hugging her making maa emotional.

"Maine bhi tujhe bhut miss kiya....meri gudiya" maa said while caressing her back lovingly.

"Aao na beta tum waha kyo khade ho....thanku so much tum nandini ko le ae" maa thanked him.

"Aisa kyo bolre ho ap maa" manik said while standing beside nandini.

They spend little time with maa and the left from there. Now it was after noon time, manik had taken an opposite route from malhotra mansion confusing nandini.

"Hum ghr nahi jarre h kya" she asked.

"Nahi.....kyo tumhe ghr janna h kya" manik asked while looking towards her.

"Nahi vo I m just asking" saying this she turned her gaze outside. Soon she saw that they were in the parking lot of some mall. She immediately turned towards manik but frowned seeing him already out of the car moving towards her side. He opened her side of the door helping her out of the car but laughs seeing her frowning face.

"Wat happened why these frowns?" He asks while caressing her forehead. His this gesture made her heart flutter.

"Hum yaha kyo ae h par??" She asks.

"Shopping keliye ......no come on I m hungry first we will eat the will do shopping." Saying this he held her hand and dragged her towards the lift. They entered the lift after them two three men's along with two girl more entered.

Nandini shifted more towards manik as the space was less. It was jam packed now.

Manik slowly turned towards nandini and shifted her towards the wall of the lift.
Now nandini and manik both were facing each other while nandini's back was towards the wall. Manik placed his one hand on the wall and duck his face down just to make sure that no one identifies him.

"Manik "nandini whispered seeing manik so close to her in public.

"Shhh.....I don't want any one to identify me" he whispered making her Sush.

Soon the lift stopped and they came out of it. All this time nandini kept looking at him with amusement.

"Wat" manik asked when he saw her looking at him constantly. She immediately nodded her in a no but soon bursts into laughter at his state.