Chapter 75

Tada....

Hi everyone.......

Early update this time.....as I won't be able to update later this week so compensating it before hand.

So enjoy....

Do vote and comment......

Avoid mistakes if any.....

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Space college

It was break time, both nandini and tina were moving towards the canteen when aryaman came near them.

"Hello girls" he wished while looking at both of them.

"Hi arya" tina said cheerfully while nandini remained quite.

"Hi nandini" aryaman wished on getting no reply from her.

"Hello" she replied shortly making tina look at them confusingly.

"Tum dono aise kyo baat karre ho...all ok na...fight karli h kya tum logo ne frse" tina asked making nandini look away awkwardly.

"Nahi aisa kuch nahi.....haina nandini" aryaman asked while looking at nandini.

"Haa tina u are over thinking chalo ab canteen break khatam hojaega nahi toh" saying this she dragged tina to the canteen with aryaman tailing behind them.

Soon they are done with their class and were moving towards the parking when aryaman spoke....

"Ajj kahi bahar chalte h to eat kitne din hogae" he suggested cheerfully while looking at tina and nandini.

"Good idea....wat say nandini??" She asked.

"Ummm.....I won't be able to come mujhe jana h khi" nandini said making both of them frown.

"Ye kya nandini chalna.....it's been so long....thodi der keliye hi jaenge bas" tina said making nandini sigh.

"Par I"

"Koi par nahi u are coming that fine" saying this she started dragging nandini with them making aryaman smile as his idea worked. They were moving towards aryaman's car when suddenly nandini's phone beeped making her stop.

"Tina waited" she said while taking out her phone and checking the message making her smile widely.

"Wooh....why smiling kiska message ha" she asked making nandini look at them.

"Ummm.....manik is here to pick me up" she said making aryaman frown. Hearing her tina looked around and soon spotted manik.

"Vo re jiju" she squealed grabbing manik's attention and making him look in their direction. On spotted them he immediately raised his hand indicating them to came near.

"Chalo" nandini said while moving along with tina.

"Arya chal Rukh kyo gya" tina asked in seeing him standing on his place.

"Nahi....tum jao" he stated awkwardly making tina frown.

"Chal na" saying this she dragged him along with them.

"Manik" nandini called on coming near manik making him smile.

"Ap yaha" she asked.

"Maa ke pass jana hana isiliye I came" he said while holding her hand making her smile brightly.

"Par ap toh busy the" she questioned while raising her eyebrow.

"Yaaa...but anything for you" he spoke cheekily while flicking her nose leaving her flushed.