Chapter 104

Writer's Pov

It has been three days since the argument between nandini and mukti. Manik has been hell adment on avoiding both of them neither he has meet nandini nor mukti who has tried multiple times to talk to him. 

Manik's Office

Manik was busy with his work when John walked in his cabin.

"Sir you called" John asked making manik stop his work and lean back on his chair while looking at john intensely.

"Any update?" he asked.

"Yes sir.....the car that you mentioned was following you, we have cross checked about it........it is registered under some Mr. Rajesh Verma. He is out of India currently." John stated making manik think.

"Do I know him?" he asked making john nod negatively.

"Any of the malhotra's  or Fab 5" he added but got the same reply.

"So far he has no connection with malhotra's or your friends" John replied.

"Have you checked for nandini or ma ........if they know him as i saw the car outside the orphanage as well" manik asked with frowns.

"Yes sir i have checked that as well they have left india long back"John added.

"Okay.....keep searching and keep me posted about this  verma guy and his family."manik stated "also ask roy to be attentive around nandini and look for one more bodyguard for nandini.........a trusted one" he added while getting back to his work.

"Okay sir.....i will be leaving now" saying that john turned to leave but suddenly gets stopped by manik.

"John..."manik called after thinking about something.

"I want to know who all has visited Urvashi Malhotra so far in the Jail" he asked making john nod at him seriously and left.

Manik on the other hand was worried right now as too many things have come on his plate suddenly firstly Nandini who was so confused herself that she has started confusing manik now with her behaviour making him question their relationships future. Second was mukti who has crossed her line due to her insecurities and jealousy. Third was this car who was following them the other day which manik has spotted couple of times even outside nandini's orphanage worrying him about nandini's safety now. Last but not the least was the album recording which he has postponed yesterday due to his bad mood and office work. Now it was scheduled for today which he want to avoid again as interacting with Jai will add salt to his already wounded mood.

"Goooood" he murmured while leaning back in his chair when he phone beeps again with a msg which he ignored as he knew it was from fab   due to their new scheduled meeting today.

"What the hell manik?" suddenly someone bargged into his cabin while his lungs out startlingn manik with the sudden entrance.

"What the fu...?" manik shouted in a startled state while looking the person who entered his cabin but stops seeing dhruv and alia making him curse inaudible while calming his heartbeat.

"Have you both gone nuts" he shouted angrily while moving towards them making them stare at him back with frowns.

"You are the one who is nuts........why are you not replying to our calls and msgs......" alia shouted making him roll his eyes.

"Dont you dare ignore us manik malhotra?" dhruv exclaimed while dragging manik along with them for the meeting at universal group.

"Dhruv.......wait......i have my pendencies toh tum log manage karlo ye meeting i will be skipping it...." manik stated while making excuses making both alia and dhruv look at him with suspicious look.