Chapter 35

Writer's pro

At night when nandini came back to orphanage she without saying anything went to her room. Maa saw her coming all drenched in rain so she went after her.

"Nandu bacha tu bheg kaise gae barrish m" maa asked worriedly while taking out towel from the cupboard.

"Nandu" maa again called on receiving no answer from her. She held her hand and made her sit on the bed and herself started drying her hair.

"Kya hua h nandu" she again asked worriedly when she didn't saw any movement in her. She immediately held her face in her palm while turning her towards her. But got shocked to the core seeing her eyes blood red and puffy with all the crying. Her eyes which were once filled of life and expectations were now empty giving space to all the darkness scaring maa. She was sitting like a life less body just looking ahead aimlessly.

"Bacha idhar dekh mere taraf" maa said while turning her face towards her side.

"Manik ne kuch kha" maa asked making nandini look at her at the mention of manik's name. Suddenly tears brimmed in her eyes making her recall all she said to him.

"M....maa....vo mujhse kabhi baat nahi karenge ab" she said with wobbling chin.

"Vo m bhut buri hu maa...m bhut buri hu jiske bhi pass jatte hu usko hurt kardete hu. Kyo maa kyo...vo mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karenge." She said while crying badly.

"Shh bacha shh aisa kuch nahi h, tu ye sab mat soch" maa said while consoling her.

"Nahi maa ap nahi jante unke eyes, he hates me" she said while crying. Maa immediately hugged her tightly. After sometime she got changed in her night clothes and slept.

Next morning

"Nandu nashta toh krle" maa said when she saw nandini leaving for the office.

"Nahi maa mann nhi h aur vaise bhi sayad ajj mera last day ho office m jo bhi kl hua uske baad"nandini said sadly and left.

"Hey nandini ke ayiappa sab theek kijeye ga" maa said while praying to God.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Malhotra Mansion.

Everyone was shocked hearing manik's decision but one soul us do happy as her trick worked perfectly.

"Dekha raj I knew it manik likes soha tabhi toh usne ajj apne ap ha boldiya shaadi keliye" urvashi chirped excitedly. While saying this she left for her room.

"Raj ye sab" dadi asked.

"Pta nhi buaji, m baat karta manik se" saying this raj also left not knowing wat happened suddenly.

"Cabbu" nandini called being worried with the situation.

"Dadi ap relax hojaeye" Cabir said trying to calm her.

"Kaise relax ho jau cabbu. Tujhe kuch pta h kya kal toh usne manna mardiya tha fr ajj achanak ye sab kyo" dadi asked while looking at cabir.

"Dadi vo I m not sure but I think it is related to nandini" saying this he narrated the whole club scence and manik's drunk state.

"Tune mujhe kl kyo nahi btaya ha. Mera mannu kabhi itni drink ni karta ki apna hosh hi khode." Dadi said worriedly.

"Dadi ap tension mat lo m baat karta hu bhai se ap hi jakar." He suggested.

"Haan tu ja aur baat kar usse." Dadi said.

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣