Chapter 87

Hello people.........

SURPRISE........

Its an EARLY UPDATE for all of you.......

DON'T MISS IT..........

Hope you all love it......but pls dont bash.

Happy Reading....

Enjoy.....

Malhotra Industries

It was a busy day for manik since morning he was attending back to back meetings. Right now also he was busy in reviewing some project files when someone entered his cabin without even knocking  making him look up abruptly.

"Vishal....what is it???....don't u know how to knock??" He questioned angrily while glaring at Vishal scaring him.

"So...sorry sir actually.... someone......" He was about to explain when someone entered manik's cabin making Vishal quiet.

"Soha" manik murmured angrily while clutching his fist tightly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He questioned loudly while gritting his teeth's making both soha and Vishal shiver.

"Manik I" she started but stopped hearing his loud voice.

"Get out" he screamed angrily.

"Ma....manik please listen to me bas ek bar please manik please" she pleaded making manik quiet.

"Bas ek bar sunlo" she added making Vishal leave from there immediately. Manik on the other hand was trying hard to control his anger. Right now his nostrils were flaring while his eyes were red with anger.

"U have ten minutes" he stated while look away from her.

"Manik I .....I m sorry......I know my sorry is not enough....but please forgive me......m janti hu maine bahut glt kiya ha.......aise mandap se gayab ho jana.....par...par m kya karti.....I wanted to do something....in modelling......I know u liked me and wanted to marry me par...." She exclaimed making manik turn towards her abruptly.

"What.....come again....kya kaha tumne......I ....I wanted to marry you" he asked making her quiet.

"Seriously is this a bloody joke.....I never wanted to marry you....never ever......do u get that......u ......ur mother...ur family were the one's who were forcing my family....and now u are saying I wanted to marry you" he exclaimed angrily scaring her.

"U know what just get lost from my sight......I don't want to see this face of your ....and thank you.....thank u so much.....u ran away.......as u saved me from regretting my this decision for life." He stated.

"I....I m sorry.....manik I know majburi m tumhe nandini se shaadi karni padi" she said.

"Shut up.....just shut the fuck up....don't u dare take her name from your mouth she is my wife....do u understandd that.....and u know what thank you so much for running away that day.....i got spared from doing a huge mistake ." He exclaimed angrily shocking soha with his outburst.

"Manik I.....I just want to apologise....please understand....." She pleaded guiltily.

"U want to apologise na.....ok....u apologized....thanku so much now leave....and don't...and I mean it.....don't show me your face ever and don't come near me or my family again. Now.....u can leave" he said while indicating towards the door to leave. Not wanting to test his patience more soha left from there quietly making manik throw away all the stuff from his table on the floor in rage.

"Fuck" he cursed. Seeing soha leave and on hearing the loud shattering voices from manik's cabin Vishal came running in his cabin but got shocked on seeing everything on the floor.