Chapter 100

Manik's Pov

After changing i  came out of the bathroom and was collecting my stuff when i heard few boys talking about something in hushed tone making me curious.

"She is hot" a boy commented while hi-fying with the other guy making me frown.

"But who comes to a gym in an indian attire" the other guy spoke making me follow their gaze which were directing outside the room. I Immediately grabbed my stuff and moved out of the changing room only to find nandini leaning by the wall making me scoff.I hurriedly grabbed her wrist and pulled her in the parking lot along with me.

" I told you to leave. Didn't I" I asked firmly.

"But i don't want to go" She replied making me grit my teeths.

"Fine then........i am leaving" saying this i moved towards my car with nandini behind me.

"Manik......manik pls wait" she stated while pulling my hand and making me turn towards her" U can't avoid me like this?" she added angrily.

"Really.....you are hiding stuff from me and i can't even avoid you?" i exclaimed angrily making her drop her anger.

"Pls ek bar baat sunle ap" she mewed while holding my hand tightly making me look away.

"This time i dont want to" with this i removed her hand and moved towards the driving seat but before me nandini hurriedly got seated in the passenger seat making me huff in annoyance at her stubbornness.

"What the hell is this nandini?" i shouted angrily while sitting in the car but she started looking out of the window making me super angry.

"Nandini.............."

"What manik?"

"Move out?" i stated one final time while glaring at her.

"No....i will not......u have to listen to me.......u are stubborn na toh i m also.......aur m nahi jaungi kahi....this is my husband's car?" she stated sternly making me look at her with unbelieveable expressions but her last words got me off guard while she herself looked at me with wide eyes on realising what she said and looked away immediately making me sigh.

" Suit yourself then" stating that i started driving the car not knowing where to go. Lost in my thoughts i looked at nandini who has rolled the mirror down and was leaning by the window with closed eyes enjoying the wind passing by making my heart flutter seeing her beautiful serein face making me calm down my raging nerves.

After 15 minutes

Right now we are on the Mumbai - Pune highway driving while concentrating on the road - Huhh really🤔 while nandini was suddenly extreme quite making me look at her after debating for few seconds to find her sleeping peacefully while leaning her head by the car making me sigh at her cuteness.

I slowly parked the car in the driveway of our destination and turned towards her to wake her up but stopped seeing her deep in sleep.

"She must have been tired?"i murmured while raising my hand and removing her hairs from her face which were blocking my view making me smile. I kept admiring her for dont know how long when suddenly she stirred in her sleep making me attentive.

"Umm" she moaned while rubbing her eyes and slowly opening them making me fist my hands tightly and look away with a sigh.

"Hum kaha ha"she asked startled by looking at the surroundings which were new to her. It was pitch dark outside with trees surrounding them.

"Manik" she called making me look at her.

"Aiyappa 8.30pm hogae......itne late ......kaise hogaya?" she asked worriedly while looking at me.