Chapter 86 (karvachauth 2)

Hi everyone

Update is here...

Enjoy....

Avoid mistakes if any......

Do vote and comment...

Writer's Pov

"Shit, i m totally gone today......nandini will kill me." manik murmured while driving carefully through the traffic.

"How can you forget manik?"he whinced.

************************************

Malhotra Mansion

"Aiyappa, ye manik kha rehgae h.....chodhungi nahi m inhe ajj...."she was busy blabbering angrily when she saw manik hurrinedly entering the living room making her scoff.

"Sorry....sorry" he Apologized as soon as he spotted nandini making her glare hard at him.

"Seriously .....I m" he was about to tell her the reason of him being late but got interrupted by dadi.

"Arre tu dono yaha kya karre ho chalo garden m Chand agaya ha...." Dadi said.

"Ya...dadi bas ek min" manik said while trying to excuse themselves inorder to manofy nandini but nandini denied while glaring at him.

"Chaliye dadi.....pooja keliye late hora ha" saying this she moved ahead with an irritated manik behind.

They all came in the garden where few ladies were performing the pooja while some were waiting for their turn.

Soon nandini picked up her thaal and stood infront of manik making him smile. As instructed by dadi she picked up the chalni, first looked at the moon and then turned towards manik with a sweet smile making him smile brightly in return. After that she kept the chalni aside and did manik's aarti followed by his tilak.

"Manik now make her drink water" Dadi instructed making manik do the same. He carefully made nandini drink water and after that made her had the sweets opening her fast. 

"No what are you doing?" suddenly manik exclaimed when nandini was about to touch his feet.

"Par" she questioned.

"No" he mewed softly making her stand straight with a sweet smile. She looked around for sometime making manik confuse.

"What" he asked anxiously.

"Nothing come wih me" saying this she pulled him along with herself.

"Nandini" he called in confusion but soon grinned on seeing them entering the guest room.

"Wow....I m liking it" he exclaimed happily on seeing nandini closing the door. She without saying anything moved manik and forwarded the same kalash from which he made her drink water.