Chapter 9

Writers pro

As soon as manik entered his cabin with Cabir and Vishal behind him he stopped in his tracks. There was something that startled him. Something making him uneasy. He looked around the cabin as if looking for someone.

" Bhai, wat happened ap ruk kyo gae aise" Cabir asked when he saw manik standing with a confused look and looking here and there. Cabir's voice brought him back from his thoughts. He brushed away the weird thoughts he had and moved inside his cabin.

He got settled in his chair, while Cabir got settled on the other chair and they both started discussing about the upcoming album.

" May I come in sir." Vishal asked while knocking.

"Come in" manik said.

"Sir as per your orders your meeting with mr Kapoor has been scheduled for tomorrow" he said "and sir the new assistant PA has also joined from today itself."

" Ok great, teach her all the details of my work properly I don't want any confusion afterwards" manik said.

" Ya sure sir" he replied.

"Send two coffee and the new assistant PA as well" manik said.

"Sure sir" Vishal said and went out.

"Bhai ye new assistant PA ka kya chhakar h" Cabir asked curiously.

"Chhakar matlb" manik said busy in his laptop and continued " vo Vishal has some family issues so he is going on leave for sometime that's why he has hired an assistant who can assist me on his absence" manik explained getting an "ohh " expression from Cabir.

After 5 min there was a knock on the door. Manik gestured Cabir to let the person in as he had to attend a call.

" Come in" Cabir said.
The door opened and there entered a beautiful girl with coffee in her hands.

Nandini's outfit

She placed the tray on the table and looked at manik who was on a call and he was facing his back.

"Hi" a voice come from her back making her jump at her place. She turned around and saw Cabir standing their with a smile on his face. She started looking here and there.

" Hi I m Cabir n u" he introduced himself.

" Hi, I ..i m nandini." She said gathering some courage .

"Nice name nandini" Cabir complimented her .

" Yes excuse me, who are u??" Nandini heard a voice which she had heard before and confusingly turned in the direction from where the voice came getting startled and dead rooted at her place with wide eyes and whispered "Ap". Same was the case with manik who was equally startled by finding her there and shouted "tum". Both kept looking at each other with wide eyes making Cabir confused who kept looking to and fro between the two.