Chapter 40

Hi guys on serious note....

Do comment and vote as I don't want to became a harsh writer by setting up targets but if required I will surely do that.

Do inline comments.....

I can see that only 1/3 of the readers comment and vote.
Why so if you are liking the story and are eagerly waiting for its update then wats the harm in voting and commenting..

My expectation

Votes : 100 min
Comments: 50 min

Writer's pro
(Steamy update)

"Nandini" manik whispered as soon as he heard her voice. He immediately turned around and saw her standing at the end of the corridor in a devastating state.

"Manik" she whispered as soon as she saw him standing at the reception shouting. She immediately ran towards him with tears rolling down her cheek and hugged him tightly.

"Nandini are you ok" manik asked seeing her state while tightly hugging her back.
He started rubbing her shoulder with his left hand trying to calm her down.

"Ap....ap theek hona" she hiccuped while controlling her tears.

"Shh.....i m fine. Are you ok??" He asked while wiping her face with his palms making her nod in yes.

"Ye injury ........"she asked.

"Shhh....let's get out of here first" saying this he grabbed her hand and turned towards akash who was standing at a little distance and went towards him.

"Akash" he called him grabbing his attention.

"Sir....my car is outside let's leave before media finds you here" he said while looking at nandini who was standing behind manik clinging to his arm making manik follow his gaze.

"Yaa....let's leave" saying this manik and nandini along with akash left from there.
Soon they reached a nearby hotel. Whole time neither of them spoke anything nor looked at each other.

"Sir I have booked a room here for u both
....." Akash said while stopping the car infront of the hotel. Hearing him both nandini and manik looked at each other awkwardly.

"Ummmm.....vo actually ek hi room available tha aur ye hotel airport ke pass h isiliye I booked it" akash said while sensing the awkwardness between them.

"Thanku akash. That won't be an issue " manik said. They all got out of the car and after collecting the keys they left for the room.

"Tum chalo" manik signalled nandini to enter the room while he stayed between with akash to talk.

Nandini slowly entered the room. It was a large room divided into a living room and bedroom with a large king sized bed in the other half.Their was a large sofa with a centre table.

She went further and was near the bed when manik entered. He carefully locked the door and came in.

The air in the room was filled with awkwardness as both didn't know wat to say to each other. They both kept looking at each other with longingness fighting within themselves, controlling their feelings. The sexual craving to be with each other, to touch each other has also making it hard and being in the same room near each other but still far was adding more to it.

Not being able to control anymore nandini ran towards him and banged in his chest with tears tickling down her eyes. Her sudden action took manik by off-guard making him stumble back.

"Manik" she whispered bring him out of shock. On realising that she just called him manik and feeling her tight grip on him he composed himself. By seeing nandini's condition manik very well came to know that she is scared with all the happening. He hugged her back with his fine arm making her smuggle more into him.