Chapter 69

Place: Airport

"Manik" neyonika whispered bringing manik back from the shock. He kept looking at her with astonishment and unbelievable expression. Not believing at his own eyes he turned towards nandini who was already looking at him with gloomy eyes.

"Ye....ye.....she"he fumbled while looking at all three of them hysterically. He again looked at neyonika who was now having tears in her eyes standing there all shattered.

"No........no.....she......no...no" murmuring this he backed away scaring nandini.

"No" he murmured and immediately turned away and hurriedly left from there leaving a baffled nandini and neyonika.

"Manik" neyonika cried helplessly while nandini ran behind manik.

"Manik.....manik.....ruk jaiye manik.....suniye toh" she shouted for his attention but he without looking at her immediately hired a cab and left from there shocking nandini.

"Manik....kaha chale gae ......kahi kuch....nahi nahi" all the wrong thoughts came running in her mind. She immediately ran towards her car and ordered John to follow manik.

"John that car ya manik h usme....please jaldi karo" she cried worriedly while trying manik's phone.

"Please manik....please pick up my phone" she murmured while trying his number again and again. Soon they reached there penthouse where manik immediately paid the fare and went upstairs with nandini behind her.

"Manik" she called his name but he hurriedly entered the penthouse leaving the door open.

"Manik Manik" she again shouted his again while banging the study door.

"Please manik.....open the door....let me in....please" she cried while tears streaming down her eyes when some  voices of something breaking and falling came from behind the door shocking nandini.

"Ma...ma...manik.....manik" she again called him while banging his door with shivering hands panicking thinking about manik.

Suddenly the door opened startling nandini. The while study was destroyed with everything fallen on the floor. Manik without saying anything walked passed her with his car eyes making nandini run behind him.

"Manik.... stop .....no...ap kahi nahi jarre h" she exclaimed angrily while blocking his way.

"Nandini.....get a side" he whispered slowly with a hard look devoid of all expressions.

"No....talk to me ......I am here na....don't go" she said while cupping his face and making him face her.

"Talk ........no....wats there to talk......ha she is not.....no she is not mom. Mujhe pta h......vo mom nahi h..no....nahi h.....ha....I am right she....she is not" he murmured while moving away from nandini making her gulp her saliva.

"I.....told u na.....bataya thana maine she died when....when I was five right.....batay thana maine nandu.....hana" he asked anxiously while holding nandini's hand.

"Ha...haan bataya tha manik....btaya tha" she said.

"Dekha....toh how came ......no....no.... something is fishy.....she just resembles her.....ya....she looks like mom....that's it....ya........" He said while ruffling his hairs uneasily.

"But.....how came she know my name.....unhe kaise pta chala....ha....kaise pta chal......jarrur ye koi trick h ...... something is there....yes.....hana aisa hi hana....mom left when I was five......vo agar zinda hoti toh kabhi mujhe nahi chodti...jarrur atti.....mere liye....unhe pta tha ......m unke....unke bina nahi reh paunga..." He said frantically.