Chapter 107 (Silence before the .....)

Beach Side

Right now Alia and Dhruv were giving their final shots for the MV while others were working on the sitting around waiting for the photoshoot. Manik who was sitting with Cabir and mukti looked around for nandini who was no where to be seen after she left the room in the morning.

"God" manik sighed while taking out his phone and texting nandini again.

"Where are you?" he asked the fourth time but didn't got any reply.

"What happened?" suddenly cabir asked making manik look at him.

"Nothing" he whispered while looking away.

"Vaise bhai?" cabir whispered while coming closer to manik making him look at him suspiciously.

"What?" manik asked.

"What happened yesterday between you and innaya?" he asked making manik frown" nahi i mean, I saw her coming out of your room all clumsy........looking weird" he stated making manik turn towards him completely and glare at him.

"Why are you glaring at me? i m just curious about what i saw?" he added while shrugging his shoulders and moving away from manik.

"Vaise..........bhabhi was with you yesterday night right?" he asked again after few seconds shocking manik this time.

"WTF?" this time he cursed" are you spying on me?" he asked in astonishment.

"Nooooo......why will i? I was just worried about bhabhi after seeing inaaya coming out of your room so i just went to check on her so navya told me" he informed making manik calm down.

"Shut up" manik cursed making cabir laugh at maniks expressions.

"Vaise cabir?" this time manik called making cabir look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Navya ha......she told you......nice......haa?" manik asked making cabir choke on his saliva and cough badly.

"Ohhhhh.........." manik whistled with a smile making cabir quiet.

"Kyaa ohhhh?" Cabir argued back but stopped on seeing inaaya coming towards them.

"Phle apna sambhal lo ap" cabir whispered making manik look back but soon regretted on finding inaaya.

"Hi guys!!!" she greeted while sparing a look at manik who got busy with his phone again.

"Hi Inaaya" cabir greeted with a stupid smile making manik look at him sternly but what he said next made manik glare him hard.

"Come join us..........where were you yesterday?" he asked making manik glare hard at him in annoyance.

"Ummmm......i i was here only" she started to explain while peeking at manik again and again agitating him this time.

" Excuse me" saying this manik got up immediately and left making inaaya sad which was noticed was cabir.

##############################################################################

"Dumbass" manik cursed cabir while moving towards nandini and navya's room. In the meanwhile he called Roy who answered the call immediately.

"Roy.....where is nandini?" he asked straight away and moved in the direction of the conference room where roy said they were.

"Sir mam is inside?" Roy informed.

"Is there anyone with her?" manik asked making Roy nod negatively. Soon he entered the room and saw nandini working on her laptop making him sigh.

"Why are you not answering to my messages?" he asked startling her with his sudden voice.

"Manik?.....ap yaha kyo ae...?" she asked worriedly while manik took a seat beside her.