Chapter 106

Writers Pov

Manik's Room

Nandini's loud gasp grabbed the attention of others who were none other then manik and Innaya. But the thing that shocked nandini the most was the scene infront of her where inaaya was standing wearing manik's shirt which was bearly covering her thigh and a bare chested manik who was himself looking at her with wide eyes.

"Nandini" manik called bringing her out of the shock and looked at manik doubtfully in utter astonishment with wide eyes.

"Its not what you are seeing?" Manik stated in an attempt to make her understand who continued to look at him with blank face.

"Nandini" he again called on not getting any response from her making her snap out and look at them again with disgusted and hurriedly ran out of the room making manik scared.

"You......get ou of my room before i m back" Manik shouted angrily at Inaaya with i will kill you expressions scaring the shit out her and went behind nandini.

"Nandini" he called loudly while following her who was moving hurriedly towards the beach side.

"Nandini pls wait.....listen to me" he shouted while running behind and pulling her towards him making her stop.

"Nandini......jaisa tum soch rahi ho vaisa kuch nahi ha" he started to explain making her jerk his hand away shocking him with her reaction.

"Kaisa soch rahi hu ma???? ha......tell me" she shouted while pushing manik away.

"U are getting it all wrong? M toh bas..." he started again but gets stopped by an angry nandini.

"I m getting it wrong? ha......what was happening there manik?........i cant believe you.........kya sochu m when i saw my husband bare chested with a girl half naked in his shirt" she shouted the last part shocking manik.

"U......U are doubting me" he questioned softly making nandini look away in anger.

"Nandini.......atleast listen to me.......how can you?" he exclaimed.

"After seeing all this bacha kya ha sunne ko manik........?" she stated while glaring at manik making him step away from her.

"U are doubting me" he again asked but shouted the every next moment scaring nandini.

"U are fu*king questioning my loyatly?" he questioned the angrily taking nandini off guard.

"How dare you?" he added making nandini realize what he asked making her look away in confusion.

"U fu*king look at me in my eyes and answer me darn it?" he shouted while pulling her towards him making her look at him with wide confused eyes.

"Itna hi trust ha tumhe mujhpe?" he stated lowly on seeing her expressions waiting for her to speak but looses his hold on her arm on getting no response.

"U are confused?" he stated while looking away annoyedly.

"You know what......i think you were right? We have nothing left between us except for doubts and arguments? Our relationship has lost its spark completely......when there is no trust between us regarding our relation then what are we hanging upon?" he exclaimed startling nandini with his each word making her dead still.

"You were right? We should end this?" he added.

"Ma.....manik" she called in disbelief,

"I guess this the end to us" he stated the words with heavy heart.

"Ma....manik.....vo..i" she stammered while not getting the words out of her mouth as if her words got stuck in her mouth making manik leave without listening to her.