Chapter 82

Hi everyone....

Update for you all......3k words

Do comment and vote....

Avoid mistakes if any.......

Happy reading ..... .

Enjoy.....

Malhotra Mansion

All were present at the dining table having their breakfast, when Cabir spoke

"Dadi.....bhabhi kaha ha.....u said she will be staying with us for some days" cabir asked making everyone attentive. 

"haan buaji....nandini kaha ha" raj asked making dadi sigh.

"vo vapas chali gae thi raat......."dadi said making everyone confuse.

"Kyo........ap toh khare the ki she will stay here" raj inquired.

"Haan par..." dadi was about to say something but suddenly stops.

"lo agae.....kitni lambi umar ha..." dadi exclaimed on seeing nandini coming in the house.

"Good morning dadi, good morning dad" nandini wished while touching their feet making them smile.

"jeeti raho" dadi blessed.

"Good morning beta....we were asking about you only but buaji said to tum vapas cahli gae" raj exclaimed.

"Ji dad...vo  ummm... actually notes rehgae the isiliye i went" she said while showing him the notes. Saying so she moved round the table and touched urvashi's feet startling her with her  sudden gesture.

" Good morning mom"  nandini wished while smiling brightly shocking urvashi on the other hand surprising everyone.

"Yaa...yaa...good morning" urvashi replied awkwardly while looking at nandini.

"Beta where is manik?" Raj asked on seeing her alone.

" He is outside....attending a call" she informed.

" Hi bhabhi" cabir wished with a bright smile.

"Hello bhai.." she replied while giving her bag to one of the servant's to keep it in their room.

"Good morning everyone" soon manik came and wished everyone while touching dadi's and raj's feet.

" Good morning beta how are you?" raj asked while taking manik in a hug.

" i m fine dad.....how are you?" he asked while kissing dadi on her cheeks making her hit him playfully.

" Bhai " cabir called while hugging manik making everyone smile in admiration except urvashi who was burning in rage feeling insulted on being ignored by manik.

"Come have breakfast" he said while sitting.

" No.....we are done with our breakfast" manik exclaimed while motioning nandini to sit and himself got seated beside cabir.

"Thank god bhai....ap log agae varna jab dadi ne bola ki bhabhi chali gae toh i got so disheartened" cabir exclaimed happily making manik look at nandini.

"Ya.....sahi bola cabir ne.....jo tum dono agae...after all u realised that u can not survive out of malhotra mansion" urvashi said with a cunning smile making everybody look at her with wide eyes while manik fisted his fingers in a tight grip agitated with her remark. He was about to answer her back but stopped feeling nandini's hand on his hand making him quite.

"Urvashi" Raj called sternly making her back off from her remark.

"I....i mean.....family....its difficult to stay away from family.....am i right manik." she stated with a small laugh while looking at manik and continued drinking her tea. She very well know by now how to agitate manik and get the bad out of him. She continued staring back at manik who was already looking at her with stern eyes.