Chapter 85(karvachauth 1)

Hello guys....

Hope u all are good....

Happy reading......

Enjoy....

Avoid mistakes if any....

Malhotra Mansion
Manan's Room

Both Manik and nandini were sleeping peacefully when nandini's phone rang. Hearing the alarm she hurriedly got up and stopped it while looking back at manik and sighing on seeing him sleeping as she didn't wanted to wake him up.

After that she went in the washroom to start her morning choas. Within twenty minutes she was ready and after making sure she is looking fine, she happily moved out.

She came in the dining room where she saw dadi getting things arranged on the table.

"Good morning dadi ji" she wished while taking dadi in a back hug making her smile.

"Aagaya mera baccha.....m intezaar hi karri thi tera" saying this dadi turned towards her.

"Arre waah.....meri gudiya toh badi sundar lag rahi ha" dadi commented making her blush.

"Chal jaldi aa.....dekh maine kya kya banwaya h tere liye" dadi said while showing her the food.

"Par dadi abhi Urvashi mom nahi ae" suddenly nandini asked making dadi stop.

"Tu usko rehde" dadi said in a dejected tone.

"Thoda wait .......lo vo agae" nandini said making dadi look in the direction from where Urvashi was coming in a night gown.

"Urvashi....ye kya phna ha tumne" dadi asked angrily making Urvashi roll her eyes.

"Please buaji...." Urvashi whinced while taking a seat and holding her head in her hand.

"Nandini .....tu chal mandir m mere saath" with this they both did the pooja and then came back in the dining room.

"Ye kya ha?" Nandini asked when she saw the maid preparing something.

"Coffee ha Urvashi mam ke liye" the maid informed while pouring it in the mug.

"Ohh....lao m le jati hu" saying this she took the mug for Urvashi.

"Coffee" she mewed while placing the mug infront of Urvashi making her look at up.

"Ye medicine lele ......ur headache will be fine" saying this she kept the tablet beside the mug and moved to the other side occupying a chair. While Urvashi kept quiet confused at nandini's behaviour.

"Arre tum dono kya karre ho itni subha subha" suddenly dadi spoke grabbing their attention and making them look in the direction where dadi was looking.

"Manik" nandini murmured on seeing manik and raj coming in the dining room.

"Good morning buaji..." Raj wished while sitting on the head chair.

"M toh har saal uthta hu isdin......isbar maine manik ko bhi utha diya......sahi kiya na buaji" raj asked while looking at dadi making her smile. While nandini continued to look at manik trying to figure out what is happening but soon grins when something clicked in her mind. In the meanwhile manik came and got seated beside nandini but didn't spared her a look as he very well know she will question him.

"Ohhhh....manik good going ha" suddenly Urvashi spoke making everyone look at her questionably.

"No I mean.....tum bhi fast rakhre honge nandini keliye" she teased making manik roll his eyes while nandini smiled thinking the same.