Chapter 94

Outside Nandini's Orphanage

Hollowness.....

Guilt......

Disappointment.......

Loneliness......

These are the things that I have been feeling after that day when I myself destroyed my family.....my life.....

The Guilt of my not believing my Nandu and acting impulsively is eating me up.

The disappointment that i see in everyone's eyes makes me feel ashamed of myself.

The Hollowness and loneliness which i myself have created is pinching my heart and making it hard for me to breathe.

"Manik fucked up Malhotra" this is what i am currently.

I sigh heavily while looking at the window of Nandini's room just to see a glimance of her which i have not seen today.

Yes you got it right.......right now i m sitting in my car outside nandini's orphange as i m dying to see her but dont have the courage to go inside.

"Damn" I sighed while feeling heaviness in my eyes due to tiredness and pain in my arm as it has still not healed completely. I was busy looking at her window when suddenly my phone rang grabbing my attention making me look at my wrist watch making me realise that its 10PM.

I immediately answered the call without looking at the callers name as i know who it must be calling me at this time.

" Yes Mom" I answered.

"Manik beta where are u?.......raat ke 10 baj rahe ha " she questioned worriedly making me smile at her words.

"Sorry mom.......bas i m on the way......will be there soon" saying this i disconnected the call and closed my eyes.

After waiting for five more minutes in hope to see her but on not getting her glimance i decided to go home with disappointment.

Maniks Pov Ends

Malhotra Mansion......

"Mom please relax" cabir said on seeing a worried neyonika moving to and fro in the living room while looking at the door again and again.

"Kaise relax karu......manik abhi tak nahi aya ha.......abhi tak vo pure tarah thk bhi nahi hua ha" she stated worriedly making cabir sigh.

" Manik " suddenly she called on seeing manik coming in with his blazer in his hand, with his hair all disheaved, sleeves all rolled up till his elbow, tie loosened up with tiredness all over his face making cabir and neyonika's heart clinch.

"Manik....kaha tha tu....itni der kyo lagadi?" she questioned"acha chal fresh hoja m dinner lagati hu" she added while moving towards the kitchen.

" No mom.........bhuke nahi ha" saying this he moved upstairs without giving neyonika any chance to say anything.

Manan Room

He quietly entered his room but soon sighed on seeing it empty making his heart drop. Feeling extremely exhausted  and weakness in body he moved towards the bathroom to get freshen up.

After 15 mins he came out of the bathroom with towel around his neck in his vest and trouser where he saw neyonika already sitting on the bed waiting for him with his food.

"Mom" he whinced on seeing food and frowns on her face.

"Chup......yaha aake baith" she exclaimed sternly making him quietly follow her orders.