Chapter 103

Nandini's Pov

Suffocation.........Mukti's words were suffocating making it  hard for me to breath.......right now my cheat was getting heavier with each passing second almost pulling the life out of my body.

Not wanting to worse the situation more, I lefty from there immediately, roy was already waiting for me outside making me sigh in relief. I immediately left with roy but my tears were flowing non stop without any control. I can feel Roy's worried eyes roaming on my face time to time from the rare mirror . Suddenly he stopped the car making me look at him questionably but before I could react i saw manik's car behind our car making me worked up. Panically, i hurriedly got out of the car and moved the opposite direction to avoid making and his question.

After walking for few minutes I stopped as i can feel manik's presence behind me making me think.

"Control yourself nandini........." I whispered to myself while wiping my tears and sighing heavily, I looked back at manik who was a little far away from me walking with slow steps but he looked worried making me curse myself for my stupid actions.

"Stupid girl......." i scolded myself as i don't want manik to know about what happened but seeing him here i guess he knows by now. After calming myself I got seated on the bench nearby and soon manik got seated beside me making me look at him as he was already looking at me worriedly.

"What happened?......Why are you following me?" i asked trying to act cool but one look from manik and every act of mine went in dustbin.

"What?" i asked still trying hard to ignore the tension.

"Dont try to act.......u suck at it" he stated with a stern face making me sigh.

"I m not acting" i replied making him look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Then why did you left the party?" he questioned suspiciously making me think of an excuse immediately.

"Vo.....vo i was getting bored" i stated the lamest excuse making me scold myself for acting horribly. Expecting manik to bombard me with other question but to my surprise he didnt questioned me further and remained quiet making me look at him but he remained quiet with a poker face not giving away this questions making me sigh.

Not having anymore power to act i softly shifted closer to him entangling my arm with his, keeping my hand on his hand and leaning on his shoulder making his tense first at my action but soon he calmed down while shift more closer to me making me close my eyes contently.

"Manik..............navya knows about us?" I exclaimed after few minutes making him hmm in response.

"I know" he replied.

"How do you know her?" I asked further curious to know.

"I have met her a couple to times before just casual meetings." he replied.

"U know bhai is very jealous of her right now........he even asked for my help" I informed him with a smile.

"He is an idiot" he stated making me laugh lightly.

"He loves you a lot.."i added while looking at him making him look at me at the same time.

"Ya.......i know......i m not that resistable" suddenly he stated out of the blue making me look at him strangely making him laugh at my expressions but suddenly his smile dropped making me move away and look in the direction where he was looking.

I looked around but didnt find anything making me look at manik back but he was still look away at something making me turn totally in that direction looking around more carefully.