Chapter 53

Hello people,

Sorry for the late update but I guess the wait is worthy enough as it is my longest update till now with some steamy action........

Warning : All those who are not comfortable with these stuff kindly don't read it. I have stated when the mature content start so read at your risk....

Do tell me how was it......I tried to portray it in the best way I can.

Do vote and comment but don't bash....

Happy reading.....

Avoid mistakes if any.....

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Next morning

Manik was the first one to wake up. He stirred in his sleep when he felt someone's breath on his neck. He slightly lifted his head up and saw the most beautiful scene of his life. Nandini was peacefully sleeping on his chest while her one hand was wrapped around manik's waist.

He very slowly detached himself from her shifting her head on the pillow carefully making her stir and turn towards him fully. Now they were face each other. Manik slowly raised his one hand and caressed her cheeks with his knuckles. He kept on admiring her and caressing her face with his finger sometimes her eyelids, sometimes her eyelashes or her cheeks.

"Mmmm" suddenly she goaned feeling ticklish with his action. She slowly opened her eyes and saw manik already looking at her.

"Good morning" he wished.

"Good morning" she wished him back with a smile.

"Ap kab uthe" she asked.

"Half n hour phele" he answered.

"Ohh....fr ap itni der se kya karre the" she asked.

"Was busy gazing my sleeping beauty" he said and slightly pinched her nose making her shy. He laughed looking at her now red face.

"Mat hase na" she whinced while playfully pushing him.

He held her hand bring her palm close to his chest.

"I love the sound to these" he said while shaking her hand creating the zingling sound from her bangles making her smile at this new info.

He kept on playing with her bangles when suddenly nandini asked.

"Kya time hua h" she asked.

"9am" manik said casually making her look at him with wide eyes.

"Kya 9 bj gae aur apne mujhe phle kyo nahi uthaya" she shouted while getting up from the bed.

"Arre" he whinced as she pulled away her hand from his hold.

"Uthiye na mujhe beach pe jana h aur sab jagah ghumna h please" she whinced while running around in the room taking her clothes.

"M do min m ae.....ap jaldi uthiye" saying this she rushed inside the washroom.

Soon she came out and manik went in.
After 15min manik came out while drying his hair with the towel but stops seeing nandini.

"Beautiful" he whispers being in a daze grabbing nandini's attention.

"Ji apne kuch kaha " she ask.

"Nahi.....vo...ye dress." he asks still not able to believe his eyes as nandini was wearing a beach dress that manik had bought for her.

"Haa....vo ..I thought to wear this ummmm....aise hi is this ok....I mean maine toh bas aise hi" she stammered while looking down at herself getting cautious about the dress.